Sanofi Life Science Officer – BTech & MSc Apply Online
Sanofi Life Science Officer – BTech & MSc Apply Online. Sanofi is hiring BTech/MSc Life Science candidates with experience for Officer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Officer
Job ID: R2557840
Duties & Responsibilities:
The individual will be responsible for conducting in-vitro and in-vivo experiments to understand the immunological properties of the vaccine samples. Handling as well as dosing of small laboratory animals like mice or guinea pigs or rabbits for potency and also toxicological studies. Participates in study planning, execution and results in the discussion. Data collection, analysis making use of various statistical tools and communicates within the team. Having a mammalian cell culture experience is a plus. The individual needs to communicate within the organization and also be able to work within a team, in addition, to independently. Have to take ownership of the work and deliverables. Needs to be flexible in working hours to accommodate according to the project needs. Have to have solid communication skills and also effective planning as well as the organization is a must.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies/ Language:
- Working experience in method qualification, validation & analytical transfer consisting of the critical reagents reference standard qualification.
- Data monitoring and also trending and improvement of robustness of existing method– Analytical life cycle management.
- Knowledge on cGXP documentation.
- Effective communication & Interpersonal abilities.
- Great soft skills and Excellent documentation skills with excellent scientific/technical writing abilities.
Requirements of the job:
- Successful and also effective execution of assigned tasks within given timelines at expected quality; right the first time & on time; demonstrate initiative and also strive for a high level of quality.
- Adherence to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and also information security (ISEC) guidelines.
- Have the capacity to manage time effectively as well as able to perform various works under tight timelines.
- Measurable contributions to efficiency increase as well as productivity.
- This position may require very minimal travelling.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available all the time on a need basis.
- This position will certainly suit an individual who is able to operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data.
- An M.Sc./B.Tech Lifesciences with 1-5 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industrial work experience.
- Handling of small animal models experience is a must.
- Have to be flexible and also enthusiastic to learn new things.
- Good verbal and also written communication abilities are needed.
- Awareness of safe handling of chemicals and also equipment.
Editors Note: Sanofi Life Science Officer – BTech & MSc Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.