Pepsi Food Technology Jobs – QC Coordinator Recruitment
Pepsi Food Technology Jobs – QC Coordinator Recruitment. PepsiCo India requires Food Technology to apply online for Quality Control Coordinator position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 215184BR
Designation: QC Coordinator
Location: Sangrur, India
Categories: Manufacturing and Production
- Guaranteeing that the quality of potatoes issued for production is as per the standard specifications
- Conducting online quality checks in the process area to guarantee that all FLI standards of quality are followed during the production process
- Conducting visual inspection analytical tests
- Taking corrective actions to resolve problems thrown up by the tests
- Conducting online quality checks and finished products’ inspection in the packaging area to ensure compliance with standards of quality
- Guaranteeing that the Quality Checkers conduct Checks for air leakage
- Communicating concern areas and corrective actions to the concerned operator, shift in-charge and production manager promptly
- Consulting the quality manager in case of criticalities
- Monitoring machines in the process and packaging area specifically for their effect on quality as well as ensuring minimum waste because of machine-related factors
- Maintaining precise as well as extensive reports for communication to all the people concerned
- Making a Daily Quality Report for the Quality Manager
- Recording the weekly housekeeping audit score for each area
- Conducting regular quality wall meetings with the production and also engineering personnel for discussing quality defects detected online and then deciding the measures to rectify the problems
- Coordinating a “Take Action Wall” meeting after every 4 hours
- Coordinating a Mini Wall Meeting after an hour of the Take Action Meeting to guarantee that the recommended action has been carried out and the problem has actually been rectified Calling for a “Hot Wall” meeting in case there is a critical problem
- Conducting a weekly housekeeping audit to ensure implementation of safety and hygiene practices in the entire plant (primary responsibility is that of the A-shift quality officer).
- Inspecting the process and also packaging area to guarantee that the working conditions like lighting, placement of material on the shop floor are based on standard requirements which there are no unsafe conditions in the plant.
- Getting non-compliances rectified prior to startup.
- Handling the holding material for minimizing wastages.
- Ensuring adherence to statutory laws (Weights as well as Measures & PFA ).
- Effective resolution of customer complaints.
- Participating in TPM activities for enhanced involvement in the functioning of the plant.
- Practising a work culture that promotes company growth.
- Implementing change initiatives and also continuous improvement in own department and plant.
- Documenting all quality procedures, systems, standards, findings, hazards and corrective actions systematically.
- Learning continuously as well as upgrading own capabilities.
Graduation in Food Technology.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Editor’s Note: Pepsi Food Technology Jobs – QC Coordinator Recruitment, latest pepsi india food technology jobs, msc food tech careers, qc executive job vacancies. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Comments are closed.