Novartis Data Manager Clinical For Life Sciences – Apply Online
Novartis Data Manager Clinical For Life Sciences – Apply Online. BSc/MSc Life Science candidates apply online for a Senior Clinical Data Manager position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring msc/bsc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Data Manager
Job ID: 296787BR
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: GDO GDD
Employment Type: Full-time
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, however, are not restricted to:
- Provides DM leadership across assigned trial( s) Acts as the Trial Data Manager where needed. Demonstrates a business understanding of the compound( s) profile to identify and assist in the successful application of data management processes.
- Provides feedback to guarantee well-written protocols and amendments. Recognize and resolve protocol issues that can impact database design, data validation and/or analysis/reporting and that do not make the best use of available standards
- Performs DM activities for the start-up of a study consisting of preparing the eCRF, CCG’s where needed, Data Handling plan (DHP), Data Review Plan (DRP) and also performing user acceptance testing (UAT). Manage local lab set up for the Clinical Database as applicable
- Performs DM hands-on activities during the course of the study. Disseminates study-level info to the Clinical Trial Team (CTT) and Program Clinical Data Manager (PCDM).
- Responsible as well as accountable to ensure consistency of assigned trials with program-level standards across DM documentation. Supports and also assists Junior staff for assigned trials.
- Guarantees Third-party and also other necessary reconciliation activities are performed for the study in a timely manner.
- Provides effective input right into DM initiatives and innovations for quality, efficiency and also continuous improvement in scientific and also operational excellence. Tracks as well as reports status and progress for assigned trials, indications or programs. Is proactive to ensure milestones are met with quality (incl. Snapshots and also interim/final locks). Ensures adherence to GCP, DM standards, SOPs/WPS and also process guidelines.
- University or college degree in life science or an equivalent relevant degree with 5 or even more years’ experience in drug development with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Data Management.
- Capability to work under pressure demonstrating agility via effective as well as innovative team leadership.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and also shown the capability to operate effectively in a global environment. Ability to influence as well as communicate across functions and to external stakeholders.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Data Manager Clinical For Life Sciences – Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.