CDFD Life Science Analyst Job – Centre For DNA Fingerprinting Hiring
CDFD Life Science Analyst Job – Centre For DNA Fingerprinting Hiring. Candidates with an MSc background can check out the details of the application procedure, job descriptions, terms and condtions and more all detailed below:
This job expires in :
CDFD Job Details
CENTRE FOR DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
INNER RING ROAD, UPPAL,
HYDERABAD – 500 039
Advertisement No. CDFD/EMPC/3/AUG’20
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and also Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following purely temporary vacancies in research project titled “Characterization of tumour suppressor function of mRNA 4466” funded by CSIR as well as the project titled “Genome India: Cataloguing the Genetic variation in Indians” funded by DBT.
CDFD wishes to fill up the following posts in the above projects.
The description of the positions and also the Essential & Desirable qualifications for different vacancies are as follows:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CDFD JOB
The general terms and conditions governing the Advertisement No. CDFD/EMPC/2/ AUG’ 20 are as follows:
- Depending upon the qualifications, experience and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the chosen applicants might be placed in a scale as well as designation lower than the grade advertised/applied (in the same group).
- All these positions are purely short-term and are initially for a max of one year. They could be extended/terminated depending upon the continuation of the project( s).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/EWS applicants will certainly be according to Govt. of India regulations.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped/Ex-service persons/Women applicants will be based on Govt. of India regulations.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will certainly not entitle the applicant for being shortlisted for interview. The applications will be screened by a Committee as well as candidates found suitable will be shortlisted and also interviewed via video conference. The decision of the Director, CDFD will certainly be last in this respect and no correspondence will certainly be entertained in this regard.
- Any of the selected individuals might every so often be assigned to perform any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
- The Director, CDFD reserves the right to suitably changing/relax any one of the above conditions. He likewise reserves the right to accept or reject any type of application without assigning any type of reason.
Interested applicants that fulfil the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed application Online. Please upload soft copies of certifications in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable). Please contact csirrcrmt<cdfd.org.in> for any queries. The last date for submitting online applications is 07.09.2020.
Incomplete applications as well as applications without caste/ disability certification (if applicable) or the applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Data Analyst (Number of posts – 2)
Upper Age Limit (only for fresh recruits): 35 years.
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- p.m.
Essential Qualifications for CDFD Job: B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Computer Science/ Allied Science.
Description of Project work: The chosen candidates will certainly be expected to use numerous modern biology techniques to meet the project objectives and/or utilize computational biology techniques to analyze NGS data.
Editor’s Note: CDFD Life Science Analyst Job – Centre For DNA Fingerprinting Hiring. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.