THSTI Latest Vacancies – Life Sciences Apply Online
THSTI Latest Vacancies – Life Sciences Apply Online. PhD Life Sciences/ Bioinformtics check out the details on thejobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Project: “Translational Research Program”
Job Title: Principal Scientist I
No of Position: 05
Age Limit: 55 years
Job Title: Research Scientist
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 40 years
Job Title: Junior Research Scientist
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply:
- Appointment will be made on a yearly contract basis for a period of five years with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/presentation.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. iii). For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: iii(a) UR – 10 years , iii(b) OBC -13 years iii(c) SC/ST – 15 years iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. v) Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. vii) There is no upper age limit for the employees who a reworking for THSTI.
- The closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
- The positions advertised will be filled only if suitable candidates are identified.
- Outstation SC/ST/ PwBD candidates called for the interview/presentation will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling up online application:
a) Before filling up the on-line application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also the signature, (only jpg/jpeg/png format)
ii) A detailed CV (PDF format only containing details of qualification, positions held,
professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only as mentioned below:
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
> Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
> PhD/MD or comparable degree if any).
> Pertinent experience certificates
> Caste/Disability certification in the format recommended by the Govt. of India, If applicable
> List of Publications (if any).
> List of patents if any)
iv. The application fee is to be deposited on the internet based on the details provided below.
1. Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC: 500
2. SC/ ST/Women/PwBD: 100.
After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
♠ The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
♠ As soon as payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
♠ Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional invoice for future reference.
♠ Fee as soon as paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and also interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website: www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications via any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by utilizing the button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates should guarantee that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria as a stimulated advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not meet the stipulated criteria, the cand will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected as well as no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Applicants are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected].
h) Important Date:
Last date for receipt of online application: 17th August 2020.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,50,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Computational biophysics/ Bioinformatics/ Engineering/ 55 years Proteomics or relevant branch from a recognized University with 5 years of pertinent post-qualification research experience.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,00,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Computational biophysics/ Bioinformatics/ Engineering/ Proteomics or pertinent branch from a recognized University with 1 year of relevant post-qualification research experience.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 85,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Computational biophysics/ Bioinformatics/ Engineering/ Proteomics or relevant branch from a recognized University.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Latest Vacancies 2020. THSTI Latest Vacancies – Life Sciences Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.