NIPGR Scientist Job Vacancy With Rs. 1.66 Lakh pm Pay
NIPGR Scientist Job Vacancy With Rs. 1.66 Lakh pm Pay. PhD Computational Biology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Life Sciences Jobs. NIPGR PhD Jobs. NIPGR Latest Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
NIPGR Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Senior Scientist Computational Biology
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years
Terms & Conditions:
- These positions carry fixed consolidated remuneration and no additional allowances/benefits are applicable. The incumbent is eligible only for casual leave. Maternity leave according to the Government of India instructions issued from time to time will be available to female applicants.
- The payment of Bonus, Leave Travel Concession and Retirement Benefits aren’t applicable in the aforementioned positions.
- The positions are under project mode and will be co-terminus together with the project.
- The staff of NGGF shall be governed by the contract conditions and the Code of Conduct framed for the project staff by the institute (available on the website of the Institute http://www.nipgr.ac.in under the link RTI–> Bye-Laws ).
- The age limit, qualifications, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, in the event the candidates otherwise found well qualified by the Selection Committee for the particular position. If a suitable candidate for the post of Senior Scientist Computational Biology is not found available in Level-13, the position may be filled up in Level-12 with consolidated remuneration of ₹ 1,06,506.
- Candidates are expected to enclose the self-attested copies of all of the testimonials in support of the credentials and experience failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected outright. All educational, technical and professional qualifications ought to be from recognized Boards/Universities/Institutions along with the first certificates should be produced at the time of attending written/practical/skill test/interview/group discussions, if shortlisted.
- The experience requirement given shall be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Individuals working in Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies and prepared to work on contract basis should apply through proper channel or produce’NOC’ in the time of attending written/practical/skill test/interview/group discussions.
- Reservation / Relaxation for posts shall be as per Government of India norms. Candidates belonging to a reserved category should submit the appropriate certificate together with their application.
- NIPGR takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communicating.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. with no photos, unsigned, without requisite documents etc.) won’t be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The initial appointment is for a year or until the tenability of this project/scheme whichever is sooner, which is curtailed/extended on the basis of the assessment of this candidate’s discretion and performance of the Competent Authority.
- All candidates must meet the requirements of the post along with other requirements stipulated in the advertising according to the previous date of their receipt of application. They’re advised to satisfy themselves prior to applying that they have the qualifications laid down for a variety of posts according to the final date of receipt of their application. No enquiry requesting advice regarding eligibility will be entertained.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed certification and expertise won’t vest any right to a candidate to be known for attending written/practical/skill test/interview/group discussions. Just the candidates short-listed with a duly constituted Screening Committee will be known as for attending written/practical/skill test/interview/ group discussions. In the event a large number of applications are received for this post, the Screening Committee may restrict the number of applicants to people possessing higher qualifications. The decision of the Competent Authority in this regard will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by NIPGR in this behalf. The candidates should consequently, mention in the application all of the credentials and expertise in the appropriate area over and above the prescribed qualifications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- No TA will be compensated for attending written/practical/skill test, group discussions/interview
- Candidates will visit our Site: http://www.nipgr.ac.in for further information in this respect and regarding the Institute
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply on-line in the application format and detailed information, available on the website of NIPGR, www.nipgr.ac.in. Applications, other than online, will not be accepted. The last date of on-line submission of application is August 10 th 2020.
The Form is to be filled and submitted ONLINE ONLY along with required documents uploaded in the given format. No hard copies will be accepted.
Upload following Scanned Documents: (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals).
- Photograph (less than 50 KB)
- Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Age Proof. (less than 100 KB)
- Relevant Educational Qualifications/Certificates (less than 100 KB)
- Experience Letter (less than 100 KB)
- Reference Letters from 3 referees with name, emails fax/telephone numbers (less than 100 KB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the “UPLOAD DOCUMENTS” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Pay Level: Level 13: ₹ 1,66,378 (Consolidated)
PhD in the area of Computational Biology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with at least 6 years of relevant experience. OR M. Tech with 8 years of relevant experience. The relevant experience shall be in the area of sequencing/genome assembly and annotation and high throughput genotyping for facilitating Genomic assisted Breeding.
Editor’s Note: NIPGR Scientist Job Vacancy With Rs. 1.66 Lakh pm Pay, biotech jobs, nipgr jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.