NII Biotech Project Vacancy – MSc/MTech & BTech Apply
NII Biotech Project Vacancy – MSc/MTech & BTech Apply. Recruitment of MSc/MTech & BTech Biotech / Bioinformatics / Biophysics candidates at NII. Senior Research Fellow Posts. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: SRF/JRF (P) (One position)
Title of Project: “Genotype-phenotype relationship in rare genetic disorders: Physicochemical analysis of mutations in GNE myopathy and phenotypic modulation by small molecule effectors” funded by DBT.
Principal Investigator: Dr Debasisa Mohanty Staff Scientist-VII ([email protected])
Duration: Tenable till 29.05.2021
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
P.S. – DUE TO OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to the submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 22.07.2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
- J.R.F. (PROJECT): M.Sc. (Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology or any other
stream of biological/physical sciences) with NET or B.Tech. (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/IT) with NET or M.Tech. (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational Sciences).
- S.R.F. (PROJECT): M.Sc. (Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology or any other stream of biological/physical sciences) with NET or B.Tech. (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/IT) with NET or M.Tech. ( Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational Sciences) as well as a minimum of 3 years of research experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Strong computer programs skills (in PERL/CGI/PHP or C++
or object-oriented database management systems like MySQL etc or scripting languages
under LINUX/UNIX environment) as well as sufficient experience in computational analysis of biological/biochemical data. The applicants need to highlight their experience in
programs and database development in their CV.
Computational analysis of genomes as well as the development of bioinformatics tools and software’s for sequence and also structure-based analysis of biosynthetic pathways.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
The chosen applicants will draw consolidated emoluments based on Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience:
- JRF (Project): Rs. 31,000/- monthly plus 24% HRA
- SRF (Project): Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Check Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Biotech Project Vacancy – MSc/MTech & BTech Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.