NII Biotech / Biological Science / Biophysics Project Research Fellow Recruitment
NII Biotech / Biological Science / Biophysics Project Research Fellow Recruitment. Recruitment of MSc/MTech/BTech Biotech/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Biological Sciences candidates at NII. Senior Research Fellow Post. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: (One position only)
Title of Project: “Centre for Excellence project entitled, “In silicon analysis of signaling and Protein-Protein Interaction (PPI) networks in P. falciparum and identification of
novel modulators/inhibitors of signaling and PPI” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Debasisa Mohanty, SS-VII ([email protected])
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
- AS A RESULT OF OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD THROUGH VIDEO CONFERENCING TOOLS MODE ONLY. PLEASE MENTION YOUR VALID SKYPE ID WHILE APPLYING FOR THE BELOW POSITION.
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG-WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL CERTAINLY BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON: 07th July 2020
- REGISTRATION TIME OF: THE CANDIDATES 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Qualification for NII Vacancy: M.Sc in Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology
or any other stream of Biological/Physical Sciences) with NET or B.Tech (Biotechnology/
Bioinformatics/Biophysics/IT) with NET or M.Tech in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational Sciences and at least 3 years of research experience.
Job Description: Prediction and also analysis of Protein structure as well as Protein-Protein interactions (PPI), Docking as well as MD simulations, inhibitor design, development of bioinformatics tools as well as software for structure-based analysis of PPI.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy: Rs. 35,000/- each month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019).
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Biotech / Biological Science / Biophysics Project Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.