NEERI Life Science Project Staff Recruitment – Applications Invited
NEERI Life Science Project Staff Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc Life Science candidates are encouraged to apply for a project assistant vacancies at CSIR-NEERI. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NEERI Vacancy Details
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Kolkata Zonal Centre
i-8 Sector-‘C’, EKDP, EM Bypass, Kolkata-700107
(opposite to Gateway Hotel, behind Bharat Petroleum Petrol Pump near Ruby crossing)
Tel : +91-33-24415999; Fax : +91-33-244 I 7608; e-mail: [email protected]
Advt. No: KZC-2020-01
Engagement of Project Staff under Sponsored Projects
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for empanelment of Project Assistant Level I and II under externally funded/ sponsored project( s) and other Projects at CSIR-NEERI Kolkata Zonal Centre located in Kolkata. A panel of suitable candidates will certainly be prepared for their selection according to project-specific requirement and arrangement:
Job Title: Project Assistant-II
No. of Positions: 1 (might differ).
Upper age limitation: 28 years (for PA-I) and also 30 years (for PA-II).
* Age Relaxation: Relaxation in the upper age limit for PA Level-I and also II will apply as per govt. standards.
How to Apply for NEERI Vacancy:
All qualified as well as interested applicants may send a soft copy of the duly filled-in application as per the attached format (Annexure-II) and also a soft copy of their detailed Biodata (signed) in addition to scanned copies of the supporting certificates for screening purpose latest by August 12th 2020 (up to 6 pm) on e-mail ID: [email protected]. All the shortlisted candidates will certainly be informed by e-mail/ telephonic call and will certainly be needed to appear for a personal interview prior to the Assessment and Recruitment Committee for Projects (ARCP) on a suitable on-line platform (to be communicated later) to be conducted from Kolkata Zonal Centre of CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI, i-8, Sector-‘ C’, EKADP, EM Bypass, Kolkata-700107.
- Last date for submitting Application by Email: August 12th 2020 (up to 6 pm).
- Personal Online Interview: Interview date will be intimated to all the shortlisted applicants later by email in addition to the details for appearance via an online portal.
- No TA/DA will certainly be admissible for appearing for the interview. No Separate interview call letter will be issued. Applicants not fulfilling the prescribed educational qualification will certainly not be interviewed. The decision of ARCP, duly approved by the competent authority will be final.
- Notification is also displayed on the Institute web site (www.neeri.res.in) wherefrom application form can be downloaded. No interim inquiries will certainly be entertained in this regard.
Fixed reimbursement: Rs.15,000/- each month plus HRA as applicable
Educational Qualifications for NEERI Vacancy: M.Sc. Life Science with 55% marks.
Desirable Qualification for NEERI Vacancy: Higher qualification over and above specified minimum educational qualification; Experience after post-graduation in air/water sampling, environmental monitoring, analysis of environmental samples, handling of analytical instruments and other field instruments, data handling in MS Excel.
Job Requirement for NEERI Vacancy: For PA-II (SI. No. 2): Environmental Modeling, Data handling, Assistance in a network as well as IT support for projects.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NEERI Life Science Project Staff Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.