NCBS Jobs – Life Sciences Scientific Officer Vacancy Available
NCBS Jobs – Life Sciences Scientific Officer Vacancy Available. MSc. Life Science Jobs. NCBS Job Opening. National Centre for Biological Sciences job vacancies for msc life science candidates. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Advt No.7/2020: Appointment of a Scientific Officer C (Radiation and Safety Officer) (Unreserved)
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research Centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, is looking for filling up of the following position:
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer C (Radiation and Safety Officer)
Age limit: Max 28 years (as on 1.7.2020).
- Appointment for the above posts will be initially for a period of three years, consisting of a probation period of one year. Continuing appointments beyond the initial duration of 3 years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review as well as performance appraisal. After a successful review, the appointment is continued until the superannuation age, which is sixty.
- The chosen applicants shall be required to join immediately. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment procedure to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification as well as experience greater than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for consideration for recruitment. The Selection procedure shall include the Written Test and also the Interview. The institute reserves the right not to fill up the above posts herein advertised in case suitable candidates are not found. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the applicant.
- The posts are tenable at Bangalore yet are liable to be moved if the need arises to the Institute’s headquarters or various other Centres and also Field Stations.
- Those working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking ought to apply With Proper Channel. Applicants who do not send their applications with a proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process just upon submission of a NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance copy of the application along with relevant enclosures may be submitted by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online Just those called for interview will certainly be informed of the results and also no interim correspondence of any kind of kind will certainly be entertained.
- Prescribed age must not exceed as on July 01, 2020, for the above posts.
- Selected applicants for the above posts will be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government solution [unless she/he is currently governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972]
- Post/s for general category (Unreserved)– SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/EWS applicants can additionally apply.
- Candidates making an application for the above posts and that are eligible for further age relaxation according to TIFR or GOI rules are needed to submit applications by POST, in addition to a copy of the appropriate certification in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities, etc.). [SC, ST and also OBC candidates making an application for unreserved posts are not qualified for age relaxation and also ought to apply online]
- Insufficient applications and on-line applications without uploading the supporting papers in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificate together with pay drawn, etc. will not be considered.
- Outstation applicants called for Written Test and also Interview will be paid single Second Class return train fare (consisting of Tatkal charges if any) for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the place of interview on the production of xeroxes of onward and return journey tickets. If you travel by air, your air-fare will be restricted to the train fare (as per travelling allowance applicable to you) on the production of tickets and also boarding passes.
- Applications from the candidates will certainly be accepted ONLY ON-LINE, except for those that are seeking age relaxation according to extant GoI & TIFR rules are needed to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Establishment, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 by 31st July 2020. The Applications by post have to superscribe the post made an application for, Advertisement No. & Serial Number of the post on the envelope.
- Higher starting salary could be taken into consideration for deserving applicants.
Prescribed format for an offline application can be downloaded right here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/pdf/job_application.pdf.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested applicants need to register ONLINE via the link on our website making use of a valid e-mail ID.
Step 2: You will certainly receive a user ID as well as password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking “Submit Application”.
Step 4: When you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Keep in mind: Any type of corrections ought to be made prior to you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, etc. Need to be uploaded while submitting the Online application.
Keep in mind: Please do NOT send hard copies of applications/documents.
The Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications: 31.7.2020.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Full-time Master’s Degree in Life Science with aggregate 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- 0– 3 years experience in managing BSL-III facility, procurement and maintenance of inventory in BSL facility, develop and conduct training programmes for users of BSL III, preparation of SOPs for day to day operation of biosafety labs, waste disposal and compliance of biosafety norms.
- The incumbent with experience in working in BSL III with an excellent understanding of biosafety principles, lab safety programmes, and key processes such as risk assessment, inspection, audit, and investigation would be preferred. Candidates with good communication and negotiation skills would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their application.
Pay Level as well as Stage: Level 10 Stage 1: Basic Pay: Rs. 56100/- + allowances as per Central Government norms.
Editor’s Note: NCBS Jobs – Life Sciences Scientific Officer Vacancy Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.