IIT Kanpur Biotech Project Associate Job Opening – MSc Apply
IIT Kanpur Biotech Project Associate Job Opening – MSc Apply. IIT Kanpur Recruitment. IIT Kanpur Job Openings. MSc Biotechnology Project Associate Jobs at IIT Kanpur. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/139
Name of the Post: Project Associate
No. of Positions: 01
Name of the Project: “Addressable Peptide-Polymer-Electrospun Nanofibers for Cell sorting diagnosis and delivery”
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. V.K. Singh
Period of appointment: The post is purely short-term in nature as well as is for the duration of one year initially which might be extended for one more year based on performance.
Application Deadline as well as Postal Address for IIT Kanpur Job:
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of qualified applicants satisfying qualification and also experience. Just shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for an interview.
Application Deadline as well as Postal Address:
- Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] with the subject “Application for the post of Project Associate”. Email must be sent us on or before 8th July 2020.
- The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email regarding the date of the interview.
- Interested candidates might be applied on e-mail giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certification by 08 July 2020.
- It is necessary to state your mobile number in the application (soft copy) must be sent out at the following email address.
Range of pay: 18000-1500-45000
Essential Qualification: B.Tech OR M.Sc. OR B.Sc. OR MCA
- B.Tech OR M.Sc/ M.Tech. An exposure to electrospinning machine for nanofiber preparation will be taken into consideration favourably.
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Physics/Mat. Science/Nanotechnology) OR M. Technology. in (Chemical/Material Science and Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology) Applicants having at least 3-4 years pertinent research experience
- Candidates having previous research experience in Nanotechnology specifically in electrospinning, electrospun nanofibers scaffold designing and hands-on experience in Cell culture, Microbial culture, fluorescence Microscopy, Cell staining in Microscopy, 3D Printer technology on electrospun nanofiber will be preferred.
- Experience of working in cleanrooms and also the characterization of materials using laboratory equipment like AFM, UTM, FESEM, Raman Spectroscopy, optical microscope, image processing tools, statistical analysis and also surface physics of thin films/nanomaterials synthesis with relevant publication OR any patent will be highly favoured.
Editor’s Note: IIT Kanpur Biotech Project Associate Job Opening – MSc Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.