ICMR-NIRRH Project Recruitment – Life Sciences / Biotech Apply
ICMR-NIRRH Project Recruitment – Life Sciences / Biotech Apply. NIRRH recruitment for msc candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Senior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Immune and micro biome correlates of TB reactivation in PIHIV and a NHP model” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Duration: 31.01.2021 (Extendable up to January 2023)
Age Limit: 35 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Email Applications are invited on or before 28.07.2020 (12:00 noon) & shortlisted applicants interview will be held on 31.07.2020 between 11:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Applicants unable to come to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai can join the interview on Whatsapp/ Skype video call at the scheduled time. Detailed biodata needs to be submitted in advance via email so that interview can be conducted online. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai (Email – [email protected])
- Applicants who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, age and experience before joining. If they found not entitled their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Applicants are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute, for any change/ results and/or any other information.
Stipend: Rs. 35,000 plus 24 percent HRA pm
Post Graduate Degree in MSc Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following and two years of research experience:
a) The scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification: Experience with flow cytometry, handling infection samples and obtaining consent.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Project Recruitment – Life Sciences / Biotech Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.