ICMR-NIRRH Project Job – COVID-19 Testing Recruitment 2020
ICMR-NIRRH Project Job – COVID-19 Testing Recruitment 2020. ICMR-NIRRH Latest Vacancy For Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Biochemistry. NIRRH recruitment for msc candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Advt. No. ICMR-NIRRH/COVID-19/242/2020
Designation: Technical Officer
Project Title: “Contract staff- specific for COVID-19 testing diagnostic reporting depot related work”
Duration: 06 months
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Email Applications are invited on or before 20.07.2020 (12:00 noon). Shortlisted candidates will certainly be informed to attend the Online Interview for the following vacancy totally temporary basis for a given period only.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- The Applicants that are unable to come to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai so they can join interview on Zoom video call at a scheduled time. So that interview can be conducted online. Bad connection/ connection failure from any·side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Applicants who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, age and experience before joining. If they found not entitled their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Applicants are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute, for any change/ results and/or any other information.
- (i) Applying for the post of Scientist-B please click here: http://www.application.nirrh.res.in/
(ii) Applying for remaining posts please click here: http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/.
Stipend: Rs. 32,000 per month.
Graduate in Life Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least five years of research experience.
Post Graduate Degree in those relevant subjects.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Project Job – COVID-19 Testing Recruitment 2020. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.