ICAR-IARI Research Vacancies Latest – Biotech & Life Sciences
ICAR-IARI Research Vacancies Latest – Biotech & Life Sciences. MSc Biotechnology / Life Science Jobs. MSc Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Horticulture/ Biochemistry can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Division of Genetics
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Applications are welcomed to attend “Interview (online through video conferencing in Zoom)” for the following positions of 2 (Two) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under a DBT funded research project entitled ‘‘Identification of QTL(s) for Fruit Quality Trait(s) in Mango (Mangifera indica L.)” (upto September 2021) at ICAR- IARI, Pusa, New Delhi as mentioned below.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates to send their application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of the original documents to the email ID to [email protected] and [email protected] by August 17, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed about the details of the online interview by e-mail or by phone. Original documents will certainly be verified at thetime of appointment. If any candidate is found to have actually sent incorrect claims at a later stage, their candidature will certainly be summarily rejected.
The virtual interview will be held in the Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi 110 012 as per schedule given below;
Position Title: Senior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: Identification of QTL(s) for Fruit Quality Trait(s) in Mango (Mangifera indica L.)
Name of PI: Dr Manish Srivastav
How to Apply:
- Age limitation: Max age is 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & women and also 3 years for OBC).
- For details of the qualifications and also various other requirements please refer DST SR/S9/Z -09/ 2012 dated 21.11.2014 and ICAR Office Memo No. Edn/6/27/ 2014/HRD dated 13.6.2015 and also Agrl. Edn./ 6/27/2014-HRD dated 9.11.2015. The emolument of SRFs will be as per DBT rule.
- The posts are simply short-term and will certainly be filled on contractual basis initially up to 31st March 2021, but might be extended further based upon availability of funds/ on the performance of the applicant or till the termination of the project.
- The chosen applicants will not claim for regular appointments at the Institute as the position is co-terminus with the project.
- The Interview of qualified applicants will certainly be held according to the schedule given above.
- Candidates must bring their total bio-data, duly self-attested certificates as well as mark sheets (From Class X onwards), experience certificate as well as no objection certificate from their current employer at the time of appointment. Just the candidates having essential qualifications would certainly be chosen for the interview. For virtual interview procedure, shortlisted candidates will certainly be notified through e-mail or phone.
pertaining to terms and conditions of selection as well as the mode of interaction.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the applicants having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The candidates are required to send the application at the time of interview according to the format annexed in addition to the declaration.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so regarding reaching the Head Division of Fruits & Horticultural Technology, ICARIARI, New Delhi ([email protected]) by 17 August 2020. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other applicants are likewise required to compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed and also sent on the date.
- The applicants need to strictly send the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and sent by the due date.
- Applicants interested for a virtual interview get in touch with +91 11 25841494 for further details.
- * For even more details, Please see our web site: www.iari.res.in.
Date & Time of Interview: 21 August 2020 at 10.00 AM
Salary: Rs. 35,000 plus 24 percent HRA pm
- Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Horticulture/ Biochemistry with NET Or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET Or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Two years of research experience*
- Experience in molecular markers and proficiency in basic bioinformatics tools and
analytical techniques in biochemistry.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Research Vacancies Latest – Biotech & Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.