ICAR-IARI Biotech & Microbiology JRF Recruitment – Walk-In/Virtual Interview
ICAR-IARI Biotech & Microbiology JRF Recruitment – Walk-In/Virtual Interview. MSc Biotechnology & Microbiology JRF Jobs. MSc Biotech & Mcirobiology candidates can apply for research vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Centre for Conservation and Utilization of Blue Green Algae
Division of Microbiology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110 012
Employment Notice for Walk-in-Interview / Virtual Interview
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: Production and Processing of Microalgal Biomass for Biodiesel and other Industrially Important Co-Products: An Algal Refinery Approach
(National Agricultural Science Fund, NASF, Govt. of India)
Walk-in-interview will be held at CCUBGA (Near B. P. Pal Auditorium), Division of Microbiology, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012 to hire impressive personnel for the designated posts to work under NASF project.
The eligible applicants may appear for the interview on July 14, 2020, at 10:00 AM together with their full bio-data in an Application format. Reporting time: 09.30 AM for verification of certificates (should bring original certificates).
Keep in mind: Because of the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates interested in Virtual Interview are asked to send their applications in the proforma given in advertisement along with a self-attested scanned copy of the all documents (one PDF file only) to the PI’s e-mail address ([email protected]) latest by 05-07-2020. Applicants will certainly be informed in advance regarding the mode of Interview.
How to Apply:
- AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women based on the Govt of India instructions.
- The applicant has to submit self-attested copies of certificates along with the application as well as a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer-reviewed journals during post-graduation & present employment and also two passport size photographs. Candidate should bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Applicants with minimal eligibility need to appear for interview.
- No objection and experience certification from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- All eligible applicants are requested to be present thirty minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
- Originally the duration of engagement will certainly be for one year, as well as continuation will certainly rely on progress reviewed every six months by Principal Investigators.
- Positions are totally time-bound, non-regular and also on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice.
- The selected applicant will have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise against any type of regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
- Applicants reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any type of form will certainly disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will certainly be final and also binding in all respects.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- Place of posting is at CCUBGA, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-12. Travel might be required for project-related work.
Salary: Rs. 25000+ 30% HRA for the first and second year, Rs.28000+ 30% HRA for 3rd year (Pre-revised).
Essential Qualifications: Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology or M. Technology Biotechnology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and also 2 years Master’s degree, ought to have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/ GATE or Ph. D. in an appropriate discipline as above (According To ICAR Memorandum No. Edn./ 6/27/2014/ HRD dated 13th July 2015 as well as Agrl Edn./ 6/27/2014-HRD, dated October 9, 2015.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working with cyanobacteria and also microalgae, cultivation as well as biochemical characterization with proficiency in computer skills.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Biotech & Microbiology JRF Recruitment – Walk-In/Virtual Interview. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.