Govt RGCB Life Science SERB (DST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment
Govt RGCB Life Science SERB (DST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram is hiring MSc Life Science candidates. Junior Research Fellow Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Adv. # 04/2020
NAME OF THE POST: Junior Research Fellow
NO. OF POSTS: 01
AGE: Below 28 years as on July 27, 2020. Age relaxation will certainly be given according to Govt. of India standards.
DURATION: The project will certainly be active for 21 months, however, the initial appointment will certainly be provided for 6 months as well as the further extension will be based on the performance.
Suitably qualified candidates might send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and also attested xeroxes of credentials and experience to get to the undersigned with Email on or prior to July 27, 2020. Applications in PDF format ought to be submitted to [email protected] (a copy of the application should additionally be sent to [email protected]). The Advertisement number along with the position for which the applicant is applying need to be mentioned in the “Subject” part of the Email. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any kind of future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). Similar to all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and also efficiency in the selection interview.
No TA/DA/Other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.
- Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA per month for M.Sc. Degree holders who have qualified at NET/GATE (with valid certification).
- Candidates that do not have NET/GATE certification will certainly be eligible for Rs. 12,000/- + 16% HRA monthly.
- Applicants should have a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in any kind of branch of Life Science.
- Applicants meeting the above eligibility however in the result awaited category are additionally encouraged to apply provided they pass Master’s Degree at the time of interview.
- Qualification in National Eligibility Test such as CSIR-UGC NET/GATE etc.
- Experience in working with molecular biology, cell culture and animal models.
Editor’s Note: Govt RGCB Life Science SERB (DST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.