Govt Research Associate Job For Life Sciences at ZSI – Rs. 47,000 pm Pay
Govt Research Associate Job For Life Sciences at ZSI – Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc Research Associate Jobs. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc zoology & life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Zoological Survey of India PraniVigyanBhawan
M- Block New Alipore Kolkata- 700053
Name of the Post: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: ‘Faunal Diversity Kaimur Wildlife Sanctuary, Bihar’
Period: The project for a period of one year from the date of joining of the Research
Associate and will coterminous with the completion of the activities as envisaged and within
the time frame.
Place of Work: The selected candidate (RA) has to travel extensively along Kaimur Wildlife Sanctuary, Bihar and may be posted for a longer duration in the field, based on requirements or any other places as per the project requirements including HQs. at Kolkata.
Age Limitation: The upper age limit for applying for the award of PDF shall be 35 years as on 20th July 2020. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCNon Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/ Physically Challenged applicants as per GOI rules.
Application Process for ZSI Job:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for viva – voice interview to be conducted at ZSI
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria and qualifications does not entitle to be called for
interview or selection.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is
found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal,
misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection
and due action will be implemented.
- The candidate selected will be liable to posted anywhere, and will have to join
immediately after their selection within one week.
- The application can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications as word file or pdf by email
addressed to the Director, ZSI, Kolkata ([email protected]) on or before 20th July
2020. The copy of the email may also be sent to [email protected]. There is
no other attachment to be sent along with the application.
- Application not in the proper format shall liable to be rejected.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any kind of reason.
- To identify various vertebrate and invertebrate species found in Kaimur Wildlife
- To report previously unrecorded species.
- To study their diversity, distribution, status, habits and habitats through quantitative
- To prepare an up-to-date inventory of the fauna of the proposed protected area
Remuneration: Research Associate (RA) @ Rs. 47,000/- (Consolidated)/ Month + Admissible HRA
Essential Qualification Desirable Experience for the ZSI Job:
Qualification: M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Sciences and PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University from India with 3 years of research/teaching experience in a recognized Institution/ University after M.Sc., and with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
*Duration of PhD to be considered as research experience
Desirable Experience: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied
subject supported by publications, field survey experience in nature and wildlife, wildlife
photography, knowledge of Computer, GIS and basic field data collection and statistical
analysis, the experience of molecular work evident by publications, experience on publication, review and editorial work.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science ZSI Project Recruitment – MSc Candidates Apply, zsi jobs, zoological survey of india careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.