Govt HP Forest Dept Life Sciences Research Assistant Recruitment
Govt HP Forest Dept Life Sciences Research Assistant Recruitment. MSc Life Science Research Assistant Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
Research Assistant – Western Tragopan
Name of the Post: Research Assistant – Western Tragopan
Location – Himachal Pradesh (The chosen person is required to stay at Sarahan, Rampur Bushahr, HP.)
Tenure: 12 months.
How to Apply:
Applying for the position:
- Documents: Curriculum vitae and 1-page write-up (11pt Calibri, A4 left-justified, 1.5 line spacing) on the motivation and interest to apply for the position.
- Send out applications to: [email protected]/[email protected].
- Please mention – “Research Assistant- Western Tragopan Project, HP”, in the subject line.
- The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only.
- Applications of only shortlisted applicants Will be acknowledged.
- Selection Will be with an interview (personal/online).
Last date for sending applications: August 15, 2020.
- Applications received will first be scrutinized by DFO (WL), Sarahan to shortlist applicants for the interview. The procedure for shortlisting will certainly follow marks allotment for the abilities possessed and selecting the Top-5 applicants for the interview and assessment will be made against:
i. Previous field experience.
ii. Previous experience Radio-tracking and monitoring.
iii. Previous participation in Biodiversity surveys.
iv. Hindi speaking skills.
v. English writing.
vi. Computer and statistics skills (GIS, R etc.).
Personal or on line interview: Shortlisted students will certainly be called for interview either personal or if distantly located over Skype/other online means. The Interview will be conducted by CCF( WL)- cum-CEO( HPZCBS) O/o PCCF (WL), CF (WL) Shimla & DFO (WL.
- Conduct faunal surveys via trails/transects, sign surveys and camera trapping, habitat quality assessment and socio-economic surveys at Western Tragopan Reintrodudion site.
- Carry out radio tracking of reintroduced Western Tragopans and other post-release monitoring activities as part of the Wildlife Wing’s Western Tragopan Reintroduction program.
- Prepare technical reports, media briefs, and presentations for official meetings.
- Participate in community awareness workshops with local people to spread know-how about cheer pheasant and Importance of the program.
Renumeration: Rs. 16500/- month+ Rs. 1500 (Misc).
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt HP Forest Dept Life Sciences Research Assistant Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.