Govt Education Officer Life Sciences at Bombay Natural History Society
Govt Education Officer Life Sciences at Bombay Natural History Society. Bombay Natural History Society is recruiting for Education Officer positions. Botany/Zoology & Life Sciences msc jobs for eligible candidates at Bombay Natural History Society. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Post: Vacancy: Education Officer
No of vacancy: 01
Age Limit: Below 30 years.
Location of Placement: Dhar district, (Near Indore) Madhya Pradesh
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants must send out the application with complete bio-data on or before 15th July 2020, giving 2 references.
- Please send soft copy of your application to:
- Email: [email protected] and copy to [email protected].
Essential Qualification: Masters in Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Botany/ or similar qualification. Excellent communication and writing abilities are essential. Fluent knowledge of English and Hindi is a must.
- Good knowledge of the natural history and local flora and fauna of the region.
- Good knowledge of the use of the internet and organising webinars.
- Experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Good physical health is essential. Preference to applicants from nearby areas.
- Design and conduct nature education activities, the formation of nature clubs, lead trails.
and nature camps for students along with corporates.
- Make presentations on flora and fauna, environment-related issues to various.
audiences for school students in addition to corporates.
- Help in plantation activities and develop butterfly garden.
- Manage online courses and field visits and camps associated with it.
- To conceptualize, design and develop educational materials that are supportive to programs as well as contribute to the educational resources of the centre.
- To help project head in implementation of education and employee engagement programs and projects.
Income: Initial appointment will certainly be as a Trainee Education Officer for six months with a remuneration of Rs.12,000/- each month. After the satisfactory performance, the applicant will be appointed as Education Officer at Rs.20,000/- monthly CTS.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Education Officer Life Sciences at Bombay Natural History Society. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.