Covance Life Science Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online
Covance Life Science Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online. BSc Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply online for the Covance Programmer Analyst vacancy that is available at Covance. Covance Bangalore Job openings for bsc life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Position: Programmer Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job ID: 48102
- Proactive follow-up with Sponsor as well as 3rd Party Vendor to guarantee comprehensive understanding of study design as well as technology design with a view of providing quality deliverables.
- Active participation in study team meetings.
- Review as well as provide input on requirements and also specifications.
- Manage UAT plans and timelines, guaranteeing that team members adhere to the schedules and timetables for the conclusion of projects.
- Responsible for creation of UAT Test Plan as well as UAT Test Scripts, directing the execution of the test scripts, handle defect tracker leading eventually to system go-live for initial and post-production releases.
- Respond to and solve technological oriented problems as appropriate.
Education/Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, clinical research or data management (preferably pharmaceutical industry).
- A minimum of 3-4 years of classical software testing and software validation in a regulated environment, ideally the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with Word, Excel as well as PowerPoint as well as be comfortable making use of these applications without support.
- Experience as well as the ability to convert complex technical and also business requirements into an understandable test plan and also test cases.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with clinical systems, such as CTMS, EDC, IWRS, IVRS, Oracle Clinical, eCOA, ePRO or other related technology in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Experience creating, executing and documenting test plans as well as test cases.
- Experience with HPQC as well as Patient-reported outcomes (Asset).
Editor’s Note: Covance Life Science Analyst Job Opening – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.