AIIMS Scientist (Embryologist) Post With Rs. 58,000 pm Salary
AIIMS Scientist (Embryologist) Post With Rs. 58,000 pm Salary. MSc Zoology and Microbiology Scientist position at AIIMS New Delhi. Scientist (Embryologist) vacany for candidates at AIIMS New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will conduct walk-in interview for the non
faculty post mentioned below on CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a duration of six months or further as might be required, as per the following schedule:
Job Title: Scientist-I (Embryologist)
No. of Posts: 01
Upper Age Limit: 45 years.
How to apply:
- Date of Interview: 21.08.2020
- Reporting Time: 09:30 A.M. to 10:15 A.M.
- Venue for Reporting: Dr Ramalingaswamy Board Room, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Note: The candidate is required to submit the soft copy (Microsoft Word) of his/her details in the prescribed Performa enclosed at Annexure-1 on or prior to 14.08.2020 at 5:00 pm for the post of Scientist -I (Embryologist) at [email protected].
Candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria might report for walk-in-interview along with their original certificate/testimonials etc. by 09:30 AM on the scheduled date at the above-designated venue for verification. The applicants that report after 10:15 AM will certainly not be considered.
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of six months or till such time as may be required but not beyond the regular filling of the vacant posts on regular basis. With effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The consolidated remuneration for the posts of Scientist-I will be Rs.58,000/- per month
(consolidated) No extra/additional allowances will be admissible.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in the private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoP&T’S O.M. No. 12016/3/84-Estt. (L) dated the 12th April 1985 as amended from time to time.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed Performa.
- The appointee is not entitled to any TA. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent employees of the AIIMS.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- Interested applicants may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application available in the Institute website appending therewith copies of self-attested certificates/ testimonials as well as various other relevant documents etc. and to produce original at the time of walk-in-interview.
- If any type of declaration provided or info furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any type of material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service as well as likewise such other action as the Government might deem necessary.
- If any type of applicant is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will certainly be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
- The AIIMS, New Delhi reserves the rights to increase or reduce the number of openings.
- In case of a large number of applicants, the institute may conduct the interviews over 2-3 days or hold a screening test or adopt any other criteria deemed appropriate to shortlist the candidates. The decision of Institute authorities will be final and also no correspondence what so ever will certainly be entertained in this connection.
- The decision of the Competent Authority concerning the selection of the candidate will certainly be final as well as no representations will certainly be entertained in this regard
- M.Sc. Ist Class in Zoology/Reproductive Biology/Physiology/ Anatomy/ Microbiology /Vet Sciences.
- Preference will certainly be given to those having a PhD in Anatomy/Physiology/ Zoology/Microbiology/ Veterinary Sciences.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 58,000 pm (Consolidated)
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Scientist (Embryologist) Post With Rs. 58,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.