Quanticate Life Science Job – Clinical Data Manager Vacancy
Quanticate Life Science Job – Clinical Data Manager Vacancy. BSc/MSc Life Sciences Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Clinical Data Manager I
Job ID: 2020-1774
Category: Data Management
- To lead, co-ordinate and also action all tasks relating to Clinical Data Management from the beginning to the finish of a study.
- To project manage studies across DM functions.
Activities required of a Clinical Data Manager I (however not restricted to) are as below:
- Project management for allocated projects:♦ To help plan and manage study timelines as well as resources.
♦ To manage progress against schedules and report to management.
♦ To perform project management across all functions for a study as appropriate.
♦ Management of CRFs and all related tasks.
- To add to the efficient running of the Clinical Data Management department as part of the Clinical Data Management leadership team.
- To pro-actively follow current data management developments as well as systems.
- To mentor data management staff
- To assist in the creation as well as a review of in-house SOPs.
- To research and also provide input into in-house strategies and systems.
- To perform various other reasonable tasks as asked by management.
Education: Qualified to an appropriate standard, preferably to degree level in a life sciences subject.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- PC skills, including some knowledge of Excel and also Word.
- Extensive knowledge of at the very least 2 Clinical Data Management systems such as Oracle Clinical, Medidata Rave, Inform.
- Outstanding organizational skills and also analytical skills as well as attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and good analytical skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ICH Standards and also GCP including regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs, particularly as pertaining to data handling and processing.
- Capability to manage competing priorities in a changeable environment.
- Ability to effectively lead project teams across several locations.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to inspire effective teamwork and also motivate staff.
- Capability to present at departmental and also external client meetings.
Editor’s Note: Quanticate Life Science Job – Clinical Data Manager Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.