NADA Biotech & Life Sciences Technical Officer Recruitment
NADA Biotech & Life Sciences Technical Officer Recruitment. MSc. BTech Biotech and MSc Life Sciences Technical Officer Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
National Anti Doping Agency
(An autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt of India)
Hall No. 103-104, First Floor, Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi – 110003
File No. 1/04/2020/NADA
Date: 24th June 2020
NOTICE FOR RECRUITMENT/CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT
National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. NADA is responsible for promoting, coordinating as well as monitoring the doping control programme in sports in all its forms across the country.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment/engagement of following
positions in the National Anti-Doping Agency, New Delhi.
Applications are welcomed from Indian Citizens for the hiring of services in the National Anti Doping Agency. Applications on plain paper along-with necessary details may be submitted to National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi -110003 latest by 23.07.2020.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
No. of Posts: 01
Nature of Post: Contractual for a year
How to Apply:
Application duly completed must be sent out to Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 103-104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003. NADA reserves the right to terminate this advertisement without assigning any kind of reason thereof.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates can send their applications on plain paper accompanied with self-attested copies of certifications and passport size photo duly pasted as well as self-attested on the application.
- The engagement shall not confer any kind of right for regular or continuous employment in this office.
- Applications received after the closing date of the advertisement will certainly not be entertained and also incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Mere submission of application by the applicant does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview.
- Application duly completed ought to be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post/services of’ —–‘ to Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003 no later than 23.07.2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. Candidates working in Government as well as appearing for interaction/interview will be reimbursed the T AIDA as per their entitlement.
- Relaxation can be given in case of deserving candidates.
- Please attach self-attested xeroxes of educational qualification, experience certificates together with the application.
- A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience etc and also prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
- NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any type of reason thereof.
Job Description: To deal with risk assessment, result analysis, coordination with athlete passport management unit, media relation as well as communication
Qualifications and Experience: 1st Class B Pharm/B Technology (Bio-Tech)/ BSc (Nursing) from a Government University/ Institution and also having knowledge of computers, or MSc in Life Science from a reputed University.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 40,000
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NADA Biotech & Life Sciences Technical Officer Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.