Life Science CDM Job Opening Available at Novartis
Life Science CDM Job Opening Available at Novartis. BSc/MSc Life Science candidates apply online for a Clinical Data Manager position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring msc/bsc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Clinical Data Manager
Job ID: 290089BR
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: GDO GDD
Employment Type: Full-time
Your key responsibilities:
We are looking for people with end to end experience in clinical data management. You will play a key role in providing leadership to various teams and developing cross-functional data cleaning strategies.
- Provide professional DM input on Clinical Trial Team( s).
- Input to and review of clinical trial database design including User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Responsible for the Validation and Analysis Plan (VAP) meeting for the clinical trial, which includes chairing the meeting, writing the study-specific validation checks as well as necessary reports to make certain high quality and also consistent data.
- Identify errors and also inconsistencies; resolve them or initiate their resolution either by means of the field monitor or straight with the investigational site, to ensure high quality and timely database locks.
- Review as well as contribute to the preparation of protocols, specifically pertaining to the data management section, visit schema and also study design. Prepare Case Report Forms (CRFs) as well as CRF completion Guidelines (CCGs), electronic or paper.
- Support and provide leadership for data management staff for allocated trials.
- Freeze and also lock data as appropriate in time for statistical review, blinded interim quality review, interim as well as final database lock.
- Perform training on data management software and also practices or trial-specific topics as needed. Prepare training materials for data management activities and also processes as needed.
- Travel is required as required.
- University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent appropriate degree with Two or more years experience in drug development with at least 2 years experience in Data Management.
- Understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terms.
- Good organizational as well as project management abilities.
- Good communication and also interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate presentation as well as problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team. May coordinate and also provide direction on task to other data management team members.
Editor’s Note: Life Science CDM Job Opening Available at Novartis, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.