ICAR-NBPGR Genetic & Genomics Discovery Project Recruitment
ICAR-NBPGR Genetic & Genomics Discovery Project Recruitment. BSc/MSc Botany/ Biotechnlogy/ Life Science/ Bioinformatics Jobs. MSc/BSc candidates can walk-in for the research vacancies that are available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants may choose for interview either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the original documents through e-mail to [email protected] as well as a copy to [email protected]m latest by June 16, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview by e-mail or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at a later stage.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are asked to guarantee their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before.
appearing for the interview.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/ OBC as per GOI/DST/DBT/ ICAR standards.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be taken into consideration for interview.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will certainly be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is totally temporary as well as co-terminus with the project, selected applicants have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Applicants are required to bring the pertinent certifications/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with complete bio-data enclosing photocopies of certifications and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected applicant will be required to produce medical certification at the time of joining.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Name of the Project: “Exploiting Genetic Diversity for Improvement of Safflower through Genomics Assisted Discovery of QTLs/Genes Associated with Agronomic Traits”
Name of PI: Dr. S. Rajkumar, Senior Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources, NBPGR.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA (for Project Associate-I) and Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA for 1st and 2nd year as well as Rs. 35000/- + 24% HRA 3rd year onward.
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/
Agriculture/ Botany/ Life sciences/ Environmental science with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Post-graduate degree in above-mentioned subjects with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET/GATE qualifications.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular biology related work like
large scale isolation of high-quality DNA and RNA, quantification, PCR etc.
Position Title: Project Assistant/Field Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Technician
Salary: Rs. 20,000 plus 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Graduation in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Agriculture/
Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science or equivalent
Desirable Qualification: Experience in field crops/ laboratory work, handling of
office documents, basic knowledge of computer and data entry, etc.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Genetic & Genomics Discovery Project Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.