ICAR-NBPGR Botany Research Jobs – Senior Research Fellow Post
ICAR-NBPGR Botany Research Jobs – Senior Research Fellow Post. MSc Botany Jobs. MSc candidates can walk-in for the research vacancies that are available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants may choose for interview either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the original documents through e-mail to [email protected] as well as a copy to [email protected] latest by June 15, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview by e-mail or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at a later stage.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are asked to guarantee their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before.
appearing for the interview.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/ OBC as per GOI/DST/DBT/ ICAR standards.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be taken into consideration for interview.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will certainly be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is totally temporary as well as co-terminus with the project, selected applicants have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- Applicants are required to bring the pertinent certifications/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with complete bio-data enclosing photocopies of certifications and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected applicant will be required to produce medical certification at the time of joining.
Position Title: SRF
Salary: Rs. 25,000 plus 10 percent HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000 plus 10 percent HRA for 3rd year.
Essential Qualifications: MSc Botany
Desirable Qualification: Working experience in Medicinal Plants/ Forest products.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Botany Research Jobs – Senior Research Fellow Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.