ICAR-CIFT Biochem / Food Tech Project Assistant Job Opening
ICAR-CIFT Biochem / Food Tech Project Assistant Job Opening. Biochemistry and Food Technology candidates can apply for a project assistant vacancy at ICAR-CIFT. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ON-LINE INTERVIEW Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary post of Project Assistant (02 Nos.) (on contractual basis) for the BISA-WORLDFISH project. The period of the contract is for 06 months.
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: Minimum age will be 21 years and maximum 45 years as on 22.01.2019
- The application ought to be submitted in MS Word format (please refer Annexure I) by email to <[email protected]>
- The last date for submission of application is 05th June 2020 (05.06.2020).
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- The applicant ought to have 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Date and time for the online interview will be intimated to the shortlisted applicants in due course.
- The chosen candidate will certainly be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is totally short-term.
- The applicant attending the interview should make certain that they meet all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will certainly be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- Canvassing in any form will render the applicant disqualified for the post.
- The decision of Director, CIFT will be final and also binding in all aspects concerning the selection to the post.
Fellowship: Rs.25,000/- a month (consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: Degree in Biochemistry, Fisheries, Food Technology/ pertinent discipline.
Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline. Excellent writing as well as communication skill in English. Prior knowledge of statistical analysis, computer etc. Experience in food processing.
Job Statement: The applicant requires to travel thoroughly to Odisha for sample collection and intervention studies. Product development, preparation of consumable indents, managing the stock of consumables, statistical analysis of data, writing of reports.
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CIFT Biochem / Food Tech Project Assistant Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.