Freshers Jobs at Syngene – Research Investigator Immunological Assays
Freshers Jobs at Syngene – Research Investigator Immunological Assays. Syngene Freshers PhD Immunology Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Research Investigator- Immunological Assays
Job ID: 11521
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be a part of the Genomics team and will be responsible for working on Cell-based Assay and Antibody Discovery
- The candidate must have a good background in Immunology and familiar with different cell-based assays and animal handling.
- Responsible to work on cell-based assays like cytotoxicity and phagocytosis assays, mixed lymphocyte cultures, ADCC and CDC assays.
- The incumbent will have to lead a team of 3-4 scientists and be in a client-facing role.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team.
Educational Qualification: PhD in Immunology or related fields
- Good knowledge of Animal handling, immunological assays, cell-based assays.
- Should also have good written and oral communication as well as presentation skills.
Experience: 0-3 Years post qualification
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Jobs at Syngene – Research Investigator Immunological Assays, immunology, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.