Freshers Govt Jobs – Seri Biotech Research Lab Life Sciences
FFreshers Govt Jobs – Seri Biotech Research Lab Life Sciences. Central Silk Board, Bangalore is hiring for Project Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
SERI BIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY
CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, CARMELARAM.P.O, KODATHI
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; www.sbrl.res.in
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSISTANT (01 NUMBER)
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates to attend for a walk-in-interview for ONE post of Project Assistant (PA) to be recruited in the following research project.
Job Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Development and Evaluation of Bidensovirus resistant silkworm hybrids developed from marker assisted breeding lines”-Phase II
Funding source: Central Silk Board
Duration of the project: Three (03) years, March 2020 – Feb 2023.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview at the time and venue given below. At the time of the interview, a passport size photo, One xerox each of certificates as well as marks sheets for educational qualifications from SSLC, PUC/ HSC, B. Sc date of birth, NOC from a present employer if any kind of, research experience certification, and caste certificate for SC/ST candidates, in addition to valid e-mail Id as well as telephone/mobile numbers.
- Qualified applicants with provisional/ Degree certification and also mark sheets of all semesters including the final semester of B.Sc. or consolidated mark sheets for all semesters only will be qualified to attend the interview.
- Originals of all the supportive documents mentioned over the need to be presented for.
verification at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview at 9.30 AM on 17 July 2020 (Friday).
- Qualified applicants might appear for an interview at the following venue.
Seri Biotech Research Lab, Carmelaram post, Kodathi, Bangalore-560035 (Landmark: Near Harvest International School approximately 2.5 KILOMETRES from Kodathi gate bus stop on Sarjapur Road).
- Applications will certainly NOT be accepted by post/ e-mail/ courier.
- Age limit: 28 years as on 01/07/2020 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST as well as women candidates).
- Fresh B.Sc. passed applicants are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The below-mentioned positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis and are co-terminus with the project. An additional claim for any post will certainly not be entertained afterwards.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to termination of candidature.
- The decision of the Director will be final and also binding in all respects.
- The applicant attending the said interview has to strictly adhere to the precautionary.
measures implemented by the Govt. of India for the containment of COVID-19 in the nation.
- All the applicants will certainly undergo thermal screening prior to the interview.
- The applicants are advised to maintain social distancing, use face mask and sanitizers without fail.
Essential Qualifications: B. Sc in Life sciences/ B.Sc with PG diploma in sericulture with minimal 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
a. An applicant with B. Sc in Life sciences: Rs. 12,000/-.
b. An applicant with B. Sc with PG diploma in sericulture: Rs 15,000/-.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Freshers Govt Jobs – Seri Biotech Research Lab Life Sciences, government jobs, Seribiotech Research Laboratory jobs, central silk board jobs, central silk board careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.