CUG Botany & Zoology Project Assistant Job
CUG Botany & Zoology Project Assistant Job. Msc Botany and Zoology candidates can apply for a Project Assistant position at Central University of Gujarat. Central University of Gujarat research fellow posts for msc candidates, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project title: Targeted co-delivery of anticancer drug and siRNA to overcome the multidrug resistance in cancer treatment
Principle Investigator: Dr Hitesh Kulhari
Funding agency: DST, Govt. of India
Duration of Post: up to 31st March 2020.
How to Apply for CUG Vacancy:
Interested candidates meeting above requirements might send application indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and also e-mail addresses, phone number, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and also experience, along with the signature, date and also names of a minimum of two referees.
Last Date for sending application: 28th June 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated by email and also called for the interview.
- The chosen candidate will be appointed totally on a temporary basis at first for a period of one year.
- Appointment may be extended depending upon the satisfactory work performance as assessed by the project head or till the validity of the project, or whichever is earliest.
- The selected candidate will directly report to the Principal Investigator relating to his/her.
work progression and also project-related issues.
- In addition to the regular work, the selected candidate will certainly have to perform other duties as well as responsibilities as may be assigned by the PI pertaining to the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. No other allowances are payable.
Application along with a brief resume ought to be emailed to [email protected].
Dr. Hitesh Kulhari
Assistant Professor, School of Nano Sciences
Central University of Gujarat, Sector 30
Gandhinagar-382030, Gujarat, India.
Fellowships: Rs. 18000/- p.m.
Essential Qualification for CUG Vacancy: Postgraduate degree in Botany/Zoology.
Desired Qualification for CUG Vacancy:
(a) Sound knowledge about the preparation and characterization of nanocarriers for the delivery of drugs/genes.
(b) A minimum of one research paper published in the relevant area.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CUG Botany & Zoology Project Assistant Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.