FNDR MSc Research Associate – Microbiology/ Immunology Job
FNDR MSc Research Associate – Microbiology/ Immunology Job. Foundation for Neglected Disease Research Jobs. MSc Microbiology / Immunology Vacancy. MSc Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Research Associate – Microbiology/ Immunology
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Employment Type: Full-time
Company Overview: Foundation for Neglected Disease Research (FNDR) is a unique not for profit R&D organization committed to developing novel therapeutics, diagnostics, as well as devices for diseases with a high socio-economic impact.
Roles and also Responsibilities:
- The key responsibility for the applicant will be to perform experiments in Microbiology as well as Immunology (ELISA, Immunological assays, macrophage infection studies, library screening, MIC/MBC, Kill kinetics, etc.) with assay development. Support Microbiology team in delivering results to drug discovery as well as development projects encompassing bacterial, viral, and also fungal pathogens.
Technical abilities required:
- Hands-on experience in developing assays, handling pathogens, & working in BSL2/BLS3 labs.
- Exposure to cell cultures/cell line handling, establishing intracellular infection models & ELISA
- Drug screening: planning, designing, conducting MIC, MBC, Kill kinetics & related experiments.
- Building pathogen libraries, as well as handling drug-resistant pathogens.
Basic attributes required:
- Aptitude for team working
- Managing strict project timelines
- Knowledge of Immuno-assays, Bio-safety, Drug discovery processes as well as the development
- Proficiency in English, excellent oral, written as well as interpersonal communication skills
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and also presentations).
- Applicant has to be a citizen of India.
- Salary commensurate with experience (Rs 3.6 to 4.2 L per annum).
Salary: ₹360,000.00 to ₹420,000.00 /year
- M.Sc. in Microbiology or Immunology
- Industry experience ~ 2 to 3 years in Immunology/exposure to assay development
- Familiar with Bio-safety practices
- Freshers need not apply.
Editor’s Note: FNDR MSc Research Associate – Microbiology/ Immunology Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.