AstraZeneca Life Science Job Opening – Applications Invited
Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply online at AstraZeneca for a Veeva Vault Consultant Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates with life sciences background and relevant experience, please check out all of the details on the job that is available at AstraZeneca below:
Name of Post: Veeva Vault Consultant
Location(s): Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Solid understanding of content management concepts.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Veeva Vault
- Working experience in any of the Veeva Vault product in Clinical space – eTMF, CTMS, SSU, RIM, Quality Docs etc. or Commercials space. Alternatively, working experience in Documentum will also be considered.
- Knowledge of SQL to write queries to help understand the integration requirements to be enabled via API led integrations. within Platform.
- Knowledge of support processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and experience working in support teams.
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals/biotechnology specifically as they relate to clinical studies.
- Degree in Engineering/Life Sciences.
- Direct experience in clinical software solutions (clinical operations), TMF operations, and/or trial management to enable Study design, conduct, monitor and closure activities.
- Knowledge and experience in J2EE framework
- Experience working with JIRA, Service Now.
- Experience of working in agile teams using methodologies such as SCRUM and SAFe.
Editor’s Note: AstraZeneca Life Science Job Opening – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.