QA Food Assistant Manager Recruitment at TUV SUD
QA Food Assistant Manager Recruitment at TUV SUD. MSc Food candidates are eligible to apply online for an Assistant Manager – QA vacancy. TUV SUD is hiring MSc candidates. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: ASSISTANT MANAGER – QA
Reference Number: 126891
I. Position Summary:
- Experience in handling NABL/BIS/EIC/ APEDA/ AYUSH audits included application and audit handing.
- Understanding of ISO 17025 standard.
II. Responsibility and Authority:
- ISO/IEC 17025 Trained Professional from Food Testing background
- Experience in handling NABL/BIS/EIC/ APEDA/ AYUSH audits included application and audit handing
- Minimum 1 year of technological experience and a minimum of 1 year of experience in QA by working at Food testing lab
- Experience in the implementation of SOP’s, Documents guidelines and process as per the company guidelines as well as process
- Reviewing the Calibration certification of equipment’s according to requirement and also maintain its traceability as per nationwide and international standards.
- Implement, Maintain, continually improve by verification and review of the quality management system with systematic procedure and audits
- Ensuring the Quality of Test results by conducting IQC/ILC( Inter as well as Intra laboratory)/ PT.
- Efficient enough to guide the laboratory by suitable procedures to identify the Non-conforming works in its various process steps, suitable review periodically to improve the procedure.
- Guarantee that the suitable procedures/ guidelines are available for Selection/ Training/ Authorization/ Supervision of personnel as well as to monitor their competence.
- Experience in complaint handling in the laboratory which includes RCA/ CAPA/ Effective verification.
- Conduct internal audits by self and also by employing qualified auditors according to schedule and follow up and also confirm the actions initiated on findings.
- Reporting the Laboratory management on the performance of QMS as well as requires for improvement, in a systematic way.
III. Education and Experience
- Education- M.Sc/ post-graduation in Food.
- Minimum 4 years of technical experience in QA by working at Food testing laboratory.
Editor’s Note: QA Food Assistant Manager Recruitment at TUV SUD. Food Science Jobs. Food Technology Job Openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.