MHRD COVID-19 SAMADHAN Mega Online Challenge – Applications Invited
MHRD COVID-19 SAMADHAN Mega Online Challenge – Applications Invited. An opportunity for you to help the country in its time of need. All of the details are listed below, so check if you are eligible for the same and apply online:
This Call Expires In :
MHRD AICTE MEGA ONLINE CHALLENGE SAMADHAN
It is recommended for all the participants to tweet once they submit their idea: ‘I/We have submitted “Title” for Track “” in SAMADHAN’ and tag @HRDMinistry, @AICTE_INDIA, @mhrd_innovation, @abhayjere
Inviting students innovators, researchers, educators and startups to share their ideas (design/simulation mandatory) to solve the challenges posed by the pandemic.
COVID-19 Samadhan | MHRD Mega Innovation Challenge | TRACK 1 | Ideate-Simulate-Win
Share your idea, which should be ideally a solution against the COVID-19 pandemic that India is facing. Also, only apply if you give consent on making your idea public.
- The last date to fill this form is 14 April 2020 11:55 PM.
- The top 200 concept applications will be shortlisted by 17 April 2020 8:00 PM for round 1.
- Criteria is public liking of the concept (basis number of views of your video and likes of the video at the time of evaluation, final decision is however of organisers).
- After you submit your youtube video link, start working on spreading it and making it popular.
- Top 200 participants will move to Round 1 and will be mentored on 18 April 10 AM – 12 PM.
- The top 200 will submit their improved concept (in form of video) by 18 April 2020 11:55 PM.
- Organisers will email all the participants a youtube link of their improved concept video to be shared publicly by them on 21 April 10:00 hrs.
- The entire 21 April 10:00 AM to 22 April 5:00 PM is available for public voting on a curated Youtube Channel.
- The Results for round 2 will be announced on 22 April 08:00 PM. Top 20 will move to round 2.
- Top 20 teams will be mentored on 23 April 10 AM – 12 PM.
- They will have to submit their final concept video along with a presentation by 23 April 11:55 PM.
- Top 10 will move to round 3 and results will be announced basis the expert evaluation on 24 April 8:00 PM.
Round 3 (Final)
- Top 10 teams will have the evaluation done by a grand jury from 4 PM – 6 PM on 25 April. Top 3 winners are announced by 26 April.
Inviting students innovators, researchers, educators and startups with a working prototype of technologically advanced solutions which can be validated and deployed immediately to support the fight against the pandemic
View Poster Below
Editor’s Note: MHRD COVID-19 SAMADHAN Mega Online Challenge – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.