International Flavors & Fragrances Vacancy – Executive QC Job Opening. Graduate jobs. International Flavors & Fragrances hiring for an Executive QC position that is available as per the details that are given below:
Job Title: Executive – QC
Job Location: Tada, IN
As an Executive – QC (Flavours) of IFF India, you will be responsible related to laboratory analysis and instrumentation. You will be required to perform analytical tasks of raw materials, finished products and other samples in a time-bound manner. Also will be responsible for the data controller as well as authorized & relevant.
Required Skills & You will spend your time
- Responsible for Sensory & analytical tests for finished goods & raw materials.
- Responsible for packing material testing as appropriate
- Records test data & usage decision in SAP as relevant.
- Act as a shift chemist in shift working for the duties assigned.
- Implementation of GLP as well as GMP in the laboratory.
- Assisting External Audits– ISO 9001, AIB, FSSC 22000 & other Customer audits for required document support.
- Participate in IFF Global programs – ILVT/ CCA & CCZ
- Ensure re-test of raw material Re-test as well as shelf-life revalidations in SAP in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the calibration of equipment’s & instrument upkeep, standardization & data interpretation & other support activities as assigned from time to time.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the Beverage/ food-related industry in the area of quality control.
- Science graduate with hands-on Sensory experience with various item categories.
Editor’s Note: International Flavors & Fragrances Vacancy – Executive QC Job Opening.Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.