Govt RGCB Research Officer Recruitment – Biotech & Life Science Apply
Govt RGCB Research Officer Recruitment – Biotech & Life Science Apply. RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram is hiring MSc/PhD Biotechnology / Life Science candidates. Research Officer Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Adv. # 01/2020
NAME OF THE POST: Research Officer
NO. OF POSTS: 01
AGE: Below 40 years as on April 30, 2020. Meritorious candidates will be given age relaxation. For SC/ST/OBC candidate’s age relaxation will certainly be given according to Govt. of India standards.
Suitably qualified candidates might send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and also attested xeroxes of credentials as well as experience to reach the undersigned on or before April 30, 2020. Envelopes have to be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number as well as job title. Applications can also be sent out as a PDF file to email@example.com.
Selection to the position will certainly not qualify the applicant to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all projectpositions at RGCB, the positions will certainly be co terminus with end of the project.
Just those fulfilling the above criteria need apply.
No TA/DA/Other emoluments will certainly be given for appearing in the interview.
Postgraduate Degree in Life Sciences with a minimum of 3 years documented experience in developing methods for pharmacokinetics as well as immunogenicity and documented proficiency of analytical different ELISA based platforms (e.g. ELISA, Meso-Scale Discovery ™, Luminex ™, Hamilton ™ Liquid Handling Immunoassay modular automation Gyros ™, Simoa ™, etc.). Relevant documented experience might be substituted for education in incredibly deserving applicants.
ADDED PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- PhD in a relevant discipline (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences).
- Proven track record of method development and also troubleshooting making use of de-novo approaches or transfer of qualified/validated plate based immunoassays utilizing different assay formats (e.g., Direct, Indirect, Sandwich, Bridging, etc.,).
- Skilled in conducting research, putting together data, data interpretation, and writing reports according to FDA & EMA Bioanalytical Method Validation & Immunogenicity regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of lab automation software, system software, as well as Microsoft applications.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- The Research Officer will function as a part of a team for immunogenicity and also PK assay method development involving ELISA, ECL/ MSD platforms and also cell-centered assays.
- R & d of bio-analytical methods for the assessment of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and also immunogenicity of bio-pharmaceutical compounds in biological matrices making use of a fundamental knowledge of ELISA based immunochemistry principles applied to a variety of technology platforms such as Gyros ™ Simoa ™, Luminex ™ as well as MesoScale Discovery ™, as well as in a manner consistent with existing regulatory expectations for bioanalysis.
- The Research Officer will support multi-disciplined studies, generates results, resolve problems, communicates with clients as well as internal stakeholders and also interprets data of a scientific nature.
- Contributes to long-range planning and also technical policies of the lab.
- Performs other related responsibilities as assigned.
EMOLUMENTS: Based on qualification and also experience.
Editor’s Note: Govt RGCB Research Officer Recruitment – Biotech & Life Science Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.