Biotechnology Internship at Novozymes – Freshers Apply Online
Biotechnology Internship at Novozymes – Freshers Apply Online. Candidates with an msc biotechnology and biochemistry are eligible to apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Intern-Distilling, Food & Beverages, Bangalore, India
Ref ID: 7037BR
Job Area: Sales and Marketing
Intern- Distilling, Food & Beverages, Bangalore, India
Done with college and ready to jumpstart your career? Novozymes Intern position offers a foot in the door for science grads, who are looking to strive and get ahead in their careers.
When you join Novozymes as a summer intern, you will work on projects that give you first-hand experience of what it’s like to work in the biotechnology industry. To realize your full potential, you’ll be supported by both a mentor and colleagues who share the same goals and ambitions as you. This is your chance to participate in projects that will help you stand out from your peers.
You will thrive in this position if you have:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Wine & Brewing Technology OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post Graduate Diploma In Industrial Fermentation & Alcohol Technology OR Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering from a reputed university
- Basic understanding of distillery process
- Can perform routine distillery laboratory analysis
- Aptitude and eagerness to learn
- Scientific bent of mind and rigor
- Can adapt well to new places and new people, and is ready for a change
- Insightful, curious and innovative
- Willingness to travel throughout the nation spending roughly up to 75% time.
What you will learn in this internship?
- Knowledge of enzymes and it’s Industrial applications.
- Various techniques to demonstrate the benefits of enzymes in various distilling application
- Techno commercial acumen
Editor’s Note: Biotechnology Internship at Novozymes – Freshers Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.