Beckman Coulter Associate Job – Biotech Apply Online
Beckman Coulter Associate Job – Biotech Apply Online. Biochemistry & Biotechnology Job Openings. Biochem/Biotech MSc Vacancies at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Associate Technician
Job ID: R1111471
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Family: STEM (Includes IT)
Summary of responsibilities:
Supports the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, techniques, processes, and tooling on fabricated parts, components, subassemblies, and final products. Interfacing as appropriate with Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing and suppliers, the incumbent aids with coordinating the release of new and enhancements to existing products; participates in design reviews, inspections and Product quality processes; help the development product structures and guarantees manufacturing documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as required.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels: Receives instruction on routine work, instructions on new assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: consist of the following. Other duties might be assigned.
- Enhancement of systems and procedures.
- Communicating with cross functional team.
- Making certain compliance to systems and procedures.
- Coordinate with outside technical team for product transfer (both external transfer and internal transfer.
- Validation of new process or instruments.
- Managing smooth Technology Transfer of products from Design and development to Manufacturing
- Display a Troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent Documentation practice and document writing would be added advantage.
Education and/or Experience: Applicant with bachelors OR Master’s level in Chemistry/Biotechnology or Biochemistry with 1+ years’ experience.
Editor’s Note: Beckman Coulter Associate Job – Biotech Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.