Kerry Quality Specialist Job – Life Science & Microbiology Apply
MSc Microbiology & Life Sciences opportunities in 2020. Kerry Quality Specialist Job – Life Science & Microbiology Apply. R&D Career Opportunity for life sciences and microbiology candidates. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online at Kerry for job opportunities, details of which are given below:
Name of the Post: Quality Specialist
Position Type: FT Permanent
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you a chance to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can really feel good around.
About the role
General-purpose of job Overall execution of QMS and also FSMS and Kerry regional strategic initiatives as well as microbiological analysis of FG and also raw materials
- The incumbent will be responsible for executing as well as supervising the overall Microbiological related activities.
- Shall undertake all jobs pertaining to the set and also execution of the QMS and FSMS systems, shall be responsible for maintaining documents as well as records related to QMS, FSMS or any other quality systems in place
- Shall plan as well as execute microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials and also finished goods.
- Shall be responsible for troubleshooting in regards to microbiological issues, microbiological method development and also establishing analytical program in terms of specific customer requirements on microbiological parameters.
- Shall ensure good microbiological practices at the site and also co-ordinate all external lab-related activities on microbiological analysis.
- Shall make certain that only validated as well as regionally authorized operating procedures are made use of at site for microbiological monitoring.
- Any other responsibility entrusted by management from time to time.
- Performance measures Proficient in microbiological analysis, great analytical abilities, troubleshooting w.r.t microbiological failures, GLP Working conditions.
- Based at the plant.
Qualifications as well as skills:
Education/ Knowledge and also skills
- Masters in Microbiology/Lifesciences from a reputed institute, 3 to 5 years in a large unit handling quality function separately, Ability to work with and resolve issues in processes acumen for RCA.
- Ability to predict where things can go wrong, team player, Technically Sound.
Editor’s Note: Kerry Quality Specialist Job – Life Science & Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.