SERB-TARE 2020 – Research Fellowship & Grant of Rs. 60,000/- + Rs 5 Lakh
SERB-TARE 2020 – Research Fellowship & Grant of Rs. 60,000/- + Rs 5 Lakh. Indian citizens residing in India with a PhD degree can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Call Expires In :
TEACHERS ASSOCIATESHIP FOR RESEARCH EXCELLENCE (TARE)
This scheme intends to facilitate mobility of faculty members working in a regular capacity in State Universities/ Colleges and also in private Academic Institutions to carry out research work in an established public-funded institution such as IITs, IISc, IISERS, National Institutions (NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR labs and various other central institutions) and also Central Universities, located preferably nearer to the institution where the faculty member is working. Research work will be carried out in such a manner to make certain that PI continue to work in the host institute in addition to his/ her parent institute on mutually agreed terms between the PI and also Mentor.
Selection & Mode of Application
- The call for proposals will be notified with the web site www.serbonline.in as well as www.serb.gov.in
- The proposals will be evaluated via peer review processes according to SERB standards.
How to Apply Online
For successful online submission of the application the following points may be kept in mind:
- Candidate( s) must first register into the online web site go here to register
- After log-in, the applicant( s) are required to fill up all the necessary fields in the Profile Detail section under User Profile. that includes Bio-data, Photo, Institute Address etc.
- Summary of the project proposal; Project Title (max 500 characters), Abstract of the proposed work (max 3000 characters), Keywords (max 6), Objectives of project (max 1500 characters), Expected output and also outcome of the proposal (max 1500 characters), have to be entered at the time of proposal submission.
- Other pertinent info of the proposal needs to be uploaded in single PDF file not more than 10 MB as other technological documents (OTD). Download Template
- Documents required (in PDF) must be in prescribed format:
♠ Biodata of the candidate (under user profile section).
♠ Various other technical details of the proposal Download Template.
♠ Certification from the Investigator Download Template.
♠ Endorsement certificate from the Head of Parent Institution Download Template.
♠ Endorsement Letter from the Head of host Institution Download Template.
♠ CV of the Mentor Download Template.
♠ Category certification.
♠ Age proof certificate.
♠ Joining report Download Template.
♠ Mandatory 90 days attendance certification by the end of the financial year Download Template.
Eligibility For SERB-TARE 2020
- Indian citizen residing in India holding a Ph.D. degree in Science or MS/ MD in Medicine or M.E./ M.Tech. in Engineering/ Technology are qualified to apply.
- The applicant( s) have to hold a regular academic/ research position in State Universities/ Colleges as well as private Academic Institutions.
- Candidate must not hold any ongoing research projects or any type of fellowship at the time of submission of application.
- The upper age limitation for the award is 45 years at the time of the submission of application. Age relaxation of 5 (5) years will be provided to applicants coming from SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
- The mentor must go to the level of Associate Professor/Scientist E, or higher level.
Nature and Duration of Support
Not exceeding 3 years covering areas under Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences & Mathematical Sciences, including interdisciplinary areas.
Research fellowship of Rs. 60,000/- per year (in addition to the researcher’s very own salary) will be provided subject to completion of a minimum of 90 days of research work annually in the host institution. Research grant of Rs. 5 lakhs per year (50% each to host and also parent institution) as well as overheads (as per SERB norms) will be provided.
Call for Proposals under this scheme is now open. Eligible Researchers can submit the proposals till Mar 16 2020 05:00 PM.
Editor’s Note: SERB-TARE 2020 – Research Fellowship & Grant of Rs. 60,000/- + Rs 5 Lakh. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.