Parexel Life Science Associate Manager Medical Writing Job
Parexel Life Science Associate Manager Medical Writing Job. Associate Manager, Medical Writing Services – Parexel Hiring, Apply Online. Parexel Associate careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Associate Manager, Medical Writing Services
Requisition ID: 59062BR
Location: BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, INDIA
Job Description for Parexel Vacancy:
The Associate Manager, Medical Writing Services (MWS), is responsible for supporting.
medical writing staff in project and/or resource management of MWS projects. Where assigned, the Associate Manager works as Program Manager for designated MWS programs encompassing multiple projects. When applicable, the Associate Manager is responsible for line management of assigned medical writing staff, either at the local site or remotely. The Associate Manager may likewise support MWS management throughout the sales process by leading client interactions, proposals input, and contract review.
- Superb interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills. A professional as well as a flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and brand-new learning.
- Motivation to work independently and consistently in a fast-paced, swiftly changing environment.
- Ability to manage several as well as varied jobs with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail, e.g., organizational skills.
- Competent working in a matrix environment and also values the importance of teamwork. Has team leadership skills and is able to identify and also evaluate sensible options to make decisions in a timely as well as effective manner.
- Exhibits logical thinking and sound judgement: able to analyze complex issues utilizing data, logic, as well as judgment to identify problems, determine root cause, as well as recommend solutions to resolve as well as prevent the problem.
- Possesses a favourable attitude and also the ability to adapt to changing priorities and also unforeseen events.
- Capable of dealing with confidential problems in a professional manner.
- High level of commitment.
- Able to work under constant pressure.
- Demonstrates a client-focused approach to work. Establishes a connection with the client, to gain repeat business and/or to broaden existing scope and services.
- Capability to gain trust and also confidence within the company.
- Provides departmental expertise and perspectives to promote prospective business.
opportunities; provides PAREXEL colleagues with pertinent information to formalize a sound business strategy.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a contract research organization or pharmaceutical company. Experience in management of medical writing projects or comparable.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and also applicable regulatory standards as well as regulations.
- Project management experience (e.g., planning and monitoring).
- Business awareness/business development experience.
- Advanced word processing skills, including Microsoft (MS) Office (expertise in Word and also competency in Excel); software and also systems knowledge or ability to learn and adapt to different.
- IT systems: document management systems, collaborative authoring (e.g., SharePoint), and also file conversion and also databases (e.g., MS Access).
- Ability to travel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Life Sciences/Health-Related Sciences or equivalent.
Editor’s Note: Parexel Life Science Associate Manager Medical Writing Job, Parexel careers, life sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.