New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 For MSc & PhD
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 For MSc & PhD. Candidates who want to apply for scholarship positions abroad, then make sure you check out all the details posted below on New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships:
This call expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Department of Higher Education
External Scholarship Division
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT), Government of New Zealand
Applications are welcomed from Indian Nationals currently residing in India at the time of making an application for the aforementioned scholarship.
Scholarships are being offered for the following degree courses:
- Ph. D.
Scholarships are being offered under 2 broad themes i.e. Climate Change and Resilience AND Good Governance. A broad variety of subjects are offered to applicants. Details may be seen on page 23 of the application booklet.
2 Indian Nationals will certainly be chosen for this scholarship. Appropriately, 2 nominations will be made to the MFAT by the External Scholarship Department.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
- Download the Application enclosed with this Notification as well as take a printout of the same.
- The application form must be filled up by PEN ONLY. Use only BLACK or BLUE ink to fill the application. Please read the application totally prior to beginning to fill the
- PhD Applicants are advised to obtain a letter of support from your proposed supervisor. No formal offer of admission from any type of New Zealand University is required at the time of applying.
- Candidates have to apply online on the MHRD SAKSHAT Portal
(http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship/). Last day for applying for this scholarship is 15 April 2020.
- In addition to the application form, candidates need to likewise send copies of all scholastic transcripts as follows:
o Class X Pass Certification and Marksheet
o Class XII Pass Certification as well as Marksheet
o Bachelor’s Degree Certificate as well as Transcripts. If you are presently pursuing a.
bachelor’s degree course in India, grade cards or mark sheets till last completed.
semester needs to be submitted. In case your Institution/University follows the Grade Point Average (GPA) system, the formula for conversion to a comparable percentage should also be provided.
o Master’s Degree Certificate and also Transcripts. If you are currently pursuing a Master’s degree course in India, grade cards or mark sheets till last completed semester needs to be submitted. In case your Institution/University follows the Grade Point Average (Grade Point Average) system, the formula for conversion to equal percentage need to also be provided.
o Ph.D. Degree certification and Transcripts. If you are presently pursuing a PhD degree.
course in India, grade cards or mark sheets till the last completed semester needs to be.
submitted. In case your Institution/University follows the Grade Point Average (Grade Point Average) system, the formula for conversion to equivalent percentage need to additionally be provided.
o Candidates are advised NOT to use Camscanner app for scanning their application.
form and supporting documents. All files to be submitted/uploaded should be of pdf file
extension (jpeg/jpg etc. are not enabled). Size of the application and various others supporting documents to be uploaded on SAKSHAT Portal have to be below 750 Kb.
o Supporting documents are to be emailed to [email protected]. Queries via email might also be sent to this e-mail ID. Applicants may additionally call 011-26172492 between 15:00 Hrs and also 17:00 Hrs for clarifying their doubts.
DETAILS OF SCHOLARSHIP
The details for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 might be seen at:
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION:
Criteria for nomination will be as follows:
- Priority for the nomination would certainly be given to candidates who have actually completed their last qualifying exam either from Institutes of National Importance (INI)/ Central Universities (CU)/ Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTI)/ National Assessment as well as Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited institutions.
- Marks obtained therein would certainly be used as a tie-break in making nominations
- Gender Balance will certainly likewise be a consideration in final nomination decision.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 For MSc & PhD. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.