CSIR-IICB Summer Training 2020 – Internship/Dissertation Work
CSIR-IICB Summer Training/Internship/Dissertation Work 2020. MSc/MTech candidates who are still pursuing their postgraduate degree can apply for this training programme. Interested applicants can check out all of the details below:
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
Kolkata – 700032
Summer Training/Internship/Dissertation Work:2020
Qualified students pursuing P.G. Courses (M.Sc/ M.Pharm/ MTech) from any recognized.
Indian University/College in the relevant area may send their application to be taken into consideration for pursuing their training at CSIR-IICB.
Applications will certainly be received strictly as per the format given on our website. Academically brilliant qualified applicant might be taken into consideration for selection, depending upon the accommodation capacity available with the scientist and fulfilment of needed criterion.
Opportunities are additionally available for short-term trainee/summer-fellows with the
sponsored programme from the government agencies such as Academy Summer Fellow
( INSA/IAS), INSPIRE, KVPY etc. In such instances, CSIR-IICB will certainly accept application or recommendation from the concerned sponsored agencies. No direct application from the student will certainly be accepted. Chosen students from Biotech-RISE programme (a program of W.B Govt, Biotech Department) are likewise admitted based on admissibility.
The aim is to let young minds feel the thrill and excitement of science by working on a project requiring application and critical appreciation of scientific concepts. It additionally aims at active participation in the learning process via experimentation and putting into practice the knowledge acquired in the class. This program provides an opportunity to gain research experience and work closely with a scientist.
- The student has to be pursuing postgrad courses from a recognized University/ Institute/ college in the appropriate area.
- He/ She must have secured at the very least 60% marks throughout his/ her academic career (From Secondary exam onwards).
- Training must be essential for the applicant’s course curriculum.
Application has to consist of:
- BioData and academic records of the student as per ‘APPLICATION FORM’ [Form A] provided below.
- Recommendation Letter (in original) from the Head of the Institution/ University/Department [purely based on ‘SAMPLE RECOMMENDATION LETTER’ format provided below] [Application written by the student with no institutional endorsement will certainly not be taken into consideration.]
- Completed applications along with all necessary documents are required to be sent out by post to the address indicated at the end of this notification or may be delivered by hand to the Receiving & Despatch Section, CSIR-IICB, Jadavpur Campus. The envelope containing the required documents is to be superscribed as “SUMMER TRAINING/ DISSERTATION WORK-2020” indicating month & year of recommended training duration.
When to Apply:
Final applications (in hard copy) must be received by the CSIR-IICB-HRG at least 45.
days before the commencement of the recommended training.
The selected students have to make their very own arrangements for accommodation at Kolkata during their training program.
Keep in mind:
- Incomplete and invalid applications in any respect will certainly be summarily rejected & no correspondence in this regard will certainly be entertained.
- The decisions about the selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Information/ Get in touch with:
- The selected trainee will be informed via e-mail and the exact date of joining will certainly be communicated by the concerned accommodating scientist via email.
- For any additional information [other than enquiry concerning selection or status of the application] please email at [email protected]/ [email protected].
- Guardians/students are asked not to contact the undersigned over the phone or by visiting personally concerning their application status or selection.
Address for application submission:
Dr. Sanjay Dutta.
Head, Human Resource Group (HRG).
Academic Affairs Division.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology.
4- Raja S.C. Mullick Road.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IICB Summer Training 2020 – Internship/Dissertation Work. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.