C-CAMP AMR Quest – Applications Invited From Innovators
C-CAMP AMR Quest – Applications Invited From Antimicrobial Resistance Innovators. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Call Expires In :
The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms(C-CAMP) is excited to announce C-CAMP AMR Quest and invites applications from innovators and start-ups working in the domain of Antimicrobial Resistance.
C-CAMP AMR Quest is one of its kind awareness programme to attract, identify, reward and foster the innovators who are working towards the development of solutions to tackle AMR and present opportunities for funding and commercialisation. The ideas can be from any domain of AMR like Non-traditional therapeutics, Preventatives, Diagnostics and Direct Acting Small Molecules.
We are pleased to present exciting rewards(*conditions apply) like
- Acceptance into 3-month C-CAMP AMR Accelerator Program and evaluation of funding opportunities by CARB-X
- Participation in any one of the following International Conferences/Programs, with all costs covered:
• iCARE, International Course on Antibiotics and Resistance, held at Institut Pasteur,
Les Pensieres, Annecy, France
• EU AMR Innovations Mission, UK held in England from 26 to 30 October 2020
• Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2020 held in Amsterdam, 18 & 19 November 2020
• World Health Summit, Berlin, Germany from 25 to 27 October 2020
Who Can Apply?
• Individuals (Including researchers, scientists, post-doctoral fellows, academicians, students and individual innovators)
• Start-ups, SMEs and Large Companies
Last date to apply: 15th of March, 2020
For further queries write to us at [email protected]
View Brochure Below
Editor’s Note: C-CAMP AMR Quest – Applications Invited From Antimicrobial Resistance Innovators. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.