Bose Institute Admissions for PhD Programmes – Applications Invited
The notification for the Bose Institute Admissions for PhD Programmes has been released. It’s an online application procedure. Candidates with a background in Biological Sciences/ Bioinformatics are eligible. Areas of research include Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Plant Biology. Check details below:
This call expires in :
ADVT. NO. : BI/NET-JRF/15/2019-20
Admissions for PhD Programmes
Bose Institute, founded by Acharya J.C. Bose, an autonomous research institution under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India will recruit students for the PhD program. A counselling cum Walk-in-Interview will be held for the same on 21st October 2019 at 10.30 am onwards in the committee room (1st floor of main building), Centenary campus of Bose Institute, Kankurgachi, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII M, Kolkata 700054.
Broad areas of research: Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Medicine, Microbiology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Plant Biology and Environmental Science.
Qualification for PhD admission:
- Master’s degree (Science/Engineering/Technology): Physical/Biological/Chemical/ Environmental/Atmospheric/Veterinary /Marine /Agricultural/Computer/Bioinformatics/ Mathematical/Statistical Science.
- Candidate needs to have a valid award of JRF (CSIR-UGC-JRF/DBT-JRF/ICMRJRF/DST-INSPIRE/DBT-BINC etc or equivalent). The award Ought to Be valid at least for Next three months from the date of the interview.
- Age limitation: Below 28 years as on the day on which the application is made (relaxable in The event of SC/ST/OBC/Women applicants only according to rule)
Fellowship: As admissible according to Govt. Of India rule Contd.
- Interested candidates should register online within 14th October latest by 5 PM. No Online registration will soon be permitted after 5 PM. Click here to register online.
- An online acknowledgement receipt will be generated by successful registration. Candidates Will Need to bring the online acknowledgement receipt during the time of interview. No applicants will be entertained for walk-in-interview without the online acknowledgement receipt. In case of any difficulty during online registration, email at [email protected].
- A list of registered applicants will be displayed at the institute website on 17th October 2019. The time-slot of the interview for the registered candidates will be mentioned in that list.
- Candidates appearing for the interview on 21st October 2019 Will Need to bring original Documents (testimonials, mark sheets, certificates etc).
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Bose Institute Admissions for PhD Programmes – Applications Invited, latest Biological Sciences PhD Admissions, Bose Institute Calcutta Admission, PhD Admission Programmes India 2020, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.