JNMF Scholarships 2019
The official notification for the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2019 has been released. Interested and eligible candidates that are Indian Nationals are encouraged to apply. More details on the scheme, the eligibility, duration of scholarship, enclosures, application procedure and more below:
This call expires in :
Info about JNMF Scholarships
CATEGORIES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
The scholarships are available for Ph.D. study in India to the following categories of students:
- Indian Nationals
- Nationals of other Asian countries
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION/SUBJECT
A candidate Can apply for a scholarship in any one of the following Regions of specialization:
- Indian History and Civilization
- Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture
- Ecology & Environment
In the time of making the application for the scholarship, a candidate should
- Hold a FIRST Class Post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and postgraduate level,
- Already be registered/admitted for the Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Those who have applied for registration and haven’t yet been registered at the time of submission of application, aren’t qualified to apply,
- Not be above 35 years old,
- Be a fulltime Ph.D. Scholar
DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIP
as Many as 2 years.
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR BOTH THE CATEGORIES
- Maintenance allowance for example Tuition fee – Rs.18,000 a month
- Contingent expenses for study tours in India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. — Rs.15,000 per annum
- What you need to apply for a JNMF Scholarship
Completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures must reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 before or on 31 May. The candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible. The Fund won’t be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for an interview or pick a candidate for the scholarship will be final and no representation in this respect will be entertained.
1) A passport size photo of the applicant to be glued on the form.
2) A synopsis of the proposed project according to the attached format.
3) Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/recommendations.
4) Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100.
5) Ph.D. enrollment certificates.
Incomplete and unsigned forms are liable to be rejected.
The application form for scholarships for doctoral studies is available. Click here to downloads
Deadline: 31st May
Editor’s Note: jawaharlal nehru memorial fund scholarship, jawaharlal nehru memorial fund 2019, JNMF scholarships 2019, Indian Scholarships 2019, JNMF Ecology Scholarships 2019, JNMF Environment Scholarships 2019. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud. And check out all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.