ICAR AIEEA (UG)-2019
Information Bulletin for ICAR AIEEA (UG)-2019 ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Bachelor Degree Programmes has been released. For more details on the important dates, the eligibility, the overview, the application fees, the mode of payment and more, check details below:
This call expires in :
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DATES AT A GLANCE
1. Fee details and Important Dates:
|Online submission of Application Form (upto 11:50 pm of 30 April, 2019)||01–30 April, 2019|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking upto 11:50 pm through e-challan upto bank hours of 01 May, 2019||01 May, 2019|
|Fee Payable by candidates|
General/Unreserved, Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)* & UPS**/ EWS***
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 350/-|
|Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|Online Correction in particulars of Application Form (on website only) (No corrections shall be allowed after 14 May, 2019)||07-14 May, 2019|
|Downloading of e-Admit Cards from NTA website||05 June, 2019|
|Date of Examination||01 July, 2019|
|Duration of Examination||150 minutes (2½ hours)|
|Timing of Examination||09:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|Centre, Date and Shift of Examination||As indicated on the e-Admit Card|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys on NTA website||To be communicated on NTA website later|
|Submission of Challenges on NTA website||To be communicated on NTA website later|
|Updation of result/marks of qualifying Examination (in case of appearing candidates)||To be communicated on NTA website later|
|Declaration of Result on ICAR website www.icar.org.in||By 17 July 2019|
|Schedule for Online Counselling||To be announced by the ICAR saparetly on www.icar.org.in after the declaration of result|
*Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in. Only the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General/Unreserved.
** Candidates of Remote and Underprivileged States must check their eligibility before applying.
***As per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated January 17, 2019, issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019-U1 dated 17.01.2019 as well as the Letters No 35-2/2019-T.S.I dated 21.01.2019, 01.02.2019, 04.02.2019 and 15.02.2019 of MHRD Department of Higher Education regarding the implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for admission in Central Educational Institutions.
2. Candidates can apply for ICAR- AIEEA (UG) 2019 “Online” on the website www.ntaicar.nic.in.
3. Online Application Form may be submitted by accessing NTA website www.ntaicar.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case.
4. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website www.nta.ac.in, www.ntaicar.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
7. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read them carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10kb – 200kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using SBI/Syndicate/ICICI/HDFC Payment Gateway(s) and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least three copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
1. The final submission of the Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and step-3 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
2. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
3. The entire application process of ICAR-AIEEA (UG) 2019 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand.
4. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website regularly and to check their e-mails for the latest updates.
5. No TA and DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the examination at the centre or for joining the University after Counselling.
ICAR-AIEEA (UG) 2019
In 2019, All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA)-UG shall be conducted for admission to Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and allied sciences (other than veterinary sciences), at Agricultural Universities on 15% of the University seats (100% seats in RLB CAU Jhansi, NDRI Karnal and Dr. RP CAU Pusa, Bihar). Further, not more than 40% candidates from any one state shall be admitted in any agricultural university/subject.
The ICAR’s 24th AIEEA (UG) 2019 examination for the academic session 2019-20 will be conducted at 87 cities (Annexure-I) all over the country, enabling participation of a large number of candidates seeking admission in Bachelor degree programmes in accredited AUs, Colleges and programmes in different disciplines.
Candidates qualified for counselling will be considered for allocation of subject and the Agricultural University. There is no provision of direct nomination for admission through ICAR in any Bachelor degree programme without qualifying in ICAR-AIEEA (UG).
2.1 Degree Programmes available for Admission to be attempted in Entrance Test Examination
During academic session 2019-20, admission to 11 Bachelor degree programmes of four years duration in the subjects enlisted in Annexure III is available to Indian Nationals based on the merit-rank in ICAR-AIEEA (UG)-2019. Candidates may note that all undergraduate degrees in the disciplines of Agricultural Sciences have been declared as professional degrees.
2.2 University-Wise and Subject–Wise Number of Seats Available for Admission
The number of ICAR seats available for admission through ICAR-AIEEA (UG) in different disciplines at accredited Agricultural Universities for the academic session 2019-20 will be displayed on website www.icar.org.in at the time of counselling.
2.3 Schedule of ICAR-AIEEA (UG) 2019
Schedule for important examination related activities has been given in Table 1. However, candidates are requested to keep themselves updated about the schedule through NTA and ICAR websites www.nta.ac.in, www.ntaicar.nic.in and www.icar.org.in.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
General Eligibility Criteria to appear in ICAR-AIEEA (UG)- 2019
The eligibility qualifications for various degree programmes with the list of subjects is enlisted at Annexure-IV.
Qualifying Examination at 10+2 Level
1. In order to appear in ICAR-AIEEA (UG) 2019, candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of a recognised Indian Board/University with minimum prescribed marks/grade (Annexure V), after a period of 12 years of study. The medium of instruction in admitting University will be English.
2. Candidate must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC (NCL), UPS, EWS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories. There will be no rounding-off of the OGPA/percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded off to 50%.
3. Candidate having a compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage as above is available.
4. Candidate already appeared in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions latest by the counselling.
5. Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as an admission as detailed in the Information Bulletin. Applying for ICAR-AIEEA (UG) 2019, appearing in the examination and qualifying the same does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. The applicant for a particular Subject must satisfy the eligibility criterion as specified in this Information Bulletin (or its amendments/corrections).
- No certificates are required to be uploaded along with the Application Form at the time of online submission.
- The documents/certificates etc. shall be verified directly at the time of admission in the
admitting university. In case the candidate is found not-eligible at any stage, his/her
candidature would be summarily rejected and admission will be cancelled.
Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31.08.2019 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
Applying Online and Submission of Application Form:
The online submission of Application Form for ICAR-AIEEA (UG)-2019, uploading of scanned photograph and signatures may be made at website www.nta.ac.in, www.ntaicar.nic.in. The candidates should complete all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details and the required fee, a Confirmation Page with Application Number shall be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
Before filling and submitting the Online Application Form, candidates should download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form; and read them carefully. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website. Application Forms not complying with the instructions are liable to be rejected.
Candidates must keep the following information ready before filling online Application Form:-
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
Replica of Application Form or Format:
The Replica of ICAR-AIEEA (UG)-2019 Application Form or Format is available at Annexure- VIII.
Four Steps to Complete the Application Process:
Application Form may be submitted in four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No. for future reference
- Step 2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step 3: Make payment of fee using a suitable mode of payment through the bank as per details are given in this section and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step 4: Print at least three copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
1. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and Step-3 are not completed, such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
2. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
3. There is no provision for uploading any certificate/marks sheet etc., with the application.
4. The entire application process is online. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA or ICAR through Post/ Fax/By Hand.
View Information Bulletin Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR AIEEA (UG)-2019 – Information Bulletin, ICAR AIEEA UG, ICAR AIEEA UG-2019, ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Information, AIEEA UG 2019 Notification, ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Bachelor Degree Programmes 2019. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and Podcast which are free services.