Proposals Open @ inStem, Bangalore – Cohort Monitoring and Management
Status of Position: Open
Proposals are invited for Cohort Monitoring and Management of the clinical component of the “Accelerator Program for Discovery in Brain Disorders using Stem Cells”, situated at NIMHANS Bangalore (https://www.ncbs.res.in/adbs/research#nimhans). ADBS is a multi-institutional, Department of Biotechnology (DBT) funded program based at inStem, NCBS and NIMHANS. The Centre for iPS cell Research and Application (CiRA), Kyoto, Japan is an international partner in the program.
The selected agency will be responsible for ensuring Quality Management & Monitoring of the clinical component of the programme, which should include but is not limited to the following:
- Study of start-up support and on-site monitoring through a site assessment / preparedness
- Oversee sample & data collection and dataintegrity
- Interim cohort monitoring and reporting,
- Compliance with SOPs and other applicable guidelines.
- Monitoring of the investigational site (NIMHANS, Bangalore)
- Tracking project progress.
- Adequate recording and reporting of clinical and lab data
- Resolving queries and other challenges and bring to the notice of coordinating investigator (inStem) /funding agency (DBT) of any major deviation/ finding.
- Management and oversight of large longitudinal cohort studies as this study is not a clinical trial.
- Proven track record of the agencies in handling cohort studies in government funded projects.
How to Apply:
The complete proposals including the budget, as one pdf, may be submitted to [email protected]
inStem reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. Only candidates called for interview will be informed of the result and no interim correspondence shall be entertained.
The Last date for receipt of applications: 11th November, 2017.
Editor’s Note: If you want more information on proposals and abstracts that can be applied for, then you are at the right place. Biotecnika posts all the latest on the various abstracts and proposals that other organizations have advertised. For more on research proposal, research proposal format, research proposal sample, how to write a research proposal, research proposal for phd, how to write research proposal, sample research proposal, research proposal example, what is research proposal, phd research proposal make sure you keep visiting Biotecnika.