The Govt. of NCT of Delhi established its first University with the name Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in 1998. It is a teaching and affiliating University with the explicit objective of facilitating and promoting “studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education, for example engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.”
Project Titles –
- DBT Project : “Functional and Structural Characterization of ELL and EAF Proteins from Schizosaccharomyces pombe“
- SERB Project : “A study of the Role(s) of the Rpb9 Subunit of RNA Polymerase II in Transcriptional Regulation of Gene Expression in Schizosaccharomyces pombe“
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1 each
Principal Investigator – Dr. Nimisha Sharma
Salary : Rs. 25,000 + HRA as applicable for the 1st two years and Rs. 28,000 + HRA as applicable for the third year.
Qualifications – Master’s Degree (full time) in any field of Biological Sciences and NET JRF/LS. Should have 1st Class (A Grade) throughout, from 10th Std onwards. Candidates with experience in Molecular Biology will be preferred.
Candidates should attend the interview with all original documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 11th October 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Room# A-205, Block A, University School of Biotechnology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka. New Delhi.