Department of Biological Sciences
College of Basic Sciences & Humanities
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar – 263145, UA, India
Applications are invited for the award of one Post Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Biological Sciences on consolidated salary of Rs. 36,000/- per month under Indo-Australian funded project “Harnessing wheat plant-microbiome for drought tolerance and improve productivity in Australian and Indian environment”.
Job Title – Post Doctoral Fellow
No.Of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Harnessing wheat plant-microbiome for drought tolerance and improve productivity in Australian and Indian environment”.
Fellowship – Rs. 36,000/- per month
- Essential – Ph.D. in Microbiology/Botany/Life Sciences and trained in molecular work.
- Desirable – Trained in handling of fungus and bacterial cultures. Should have experience for handling independent research. The use of techniques should be depicted in publications.
Applications possessing following qualification should apply on plain paper on the prescribed proforma given as under to Dr. A.K. Sharma, Project Leader, Deptt. Biological Sciences, College of Basic Sciences & Humanities, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar – 263145, US Nagar, UA.Candidates fulfilling the qualification should submit their application by 13.9.2017 and appear for the interview on 14th September., 2017 at 11.00 AM in the office of Project Leader. No separate interview letter will be issued and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. The position is reserved for SC candidates, however in case of unavailability of such candidate this will be filled with general candidate.
- Application Deadline – 13.9.2017
- Date of Interview – 14th September, 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – office of Project Leader, Department of Biological Sciences, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar.